TNA Pay-Per-View Forums

Sunday 8:00 PM on In Season

TNA presents Against All Odds, Feb. 12. 2012

telvisnostic

[1]Dec 20, 2011
    • level: 52

Four Way TNA World Heavyweight Championship

Bobby Roode (c) vs Jeff Hardy vs James Storm vs Bully Ray

AJ Styles vs Kazarian (w/Christopher Daniels)

TNA TAG TEAM Championships

Matt Morgan & Crimson (c) vs. Samoa Joe & Magnus

TNA X-DIVISION Championship

Austin Aries (c) vs Alex Shelley

TNA KNOCKOUTS Championship

Gail Kim (c) vs Tara

#1 CONTENDER'S MATCH - TNA X DIVISION

Jesse Sorensen vs Zema Ion

Gunner w/Eric Bischoff vs Garrett Bischoff w/Hulk Hogan

Edited on 02/10/2012 9:49am
    Edited 3 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

telvisnostic

[2]Jan 27, 2012

Card is updated.

telvisnostic

[3]Feb 10, 2012

#1 Contender's Match: Zema Ion vs. Jesse Sorensen - Of the six announced matches for this card, three of my predictions are based on my assumption that Chris Sabin will be returning to the ring soon and will be rejoining Alex Shelley as part of the Motor City Machine Guns. One of the major storylines in the X Division over the past few months has been the rise of Jesse Sorensen and his quest for the title. A victory over Zema Ion will give him revenge for getting screwed out of the title last month and finally get him the one-on-one shot for the title on pay-per-view he has been waiting for. Predicted Winner: Jesse Sorensen

TNA Tag Team Championship: Champions Matt Morgan & Crimson vs. Samoa Joe & Magnus - This is a rematch from last month. For that match, I correctly predicted that Matt Morgan and Crimson would retain the titles. What I wrote then still applies today: "I see the champions retaining the titles until the Motor City Machine Guns return from injury. Then the biggest tag team in TNA will defend the titles against the best team in TNA." Predicted Winners: Matt Morgan and Crimson

X Division Championship: Champion Austin Aries vs. Alex Shelley - My previous two predictions have made my predicted winner for this one a bit anti-climactic. As I previously wrote, I see Jesse Sorensen fighting Austin Aries for the title while the Motor City Machine Guns go on to feud with Matt Morgan and Crimson for the TNA Tag Team Championship. Predicted Winner: Austin Aries

Knockouts Championship: Champion Gail Kim vs. Tara - I have to admit that I was surprised to see Tara beat both Velvet Sky and Mickie James to earn this shot. The following week, she continued her winning ways by beating the champion in a non-title match. Unfortunately for Tara, I see her streak coming to an end here thanks to the interference of Madison Rayne. Predicted Winner: Gail Kim

AJ Styles vs. Kazarian - The big story in this bout is that Christopher Daniels is holding something over the head of Kazarian to force him to fight his former friend. I see this one ending with Chris Daniels knocking out AJ and Kazarian reluctantly making the winning pin when Daniels threatens him. My guess is that something involving Kazarian's wife, Traci Brooks, is being used to blackmail Kazarian. Predicted Winner: Kazarian

TNA World Heavyweight Championship: Champion Bobby Roode vs. Jeff Hardy vs. James Storm vs. Bully Ray - As I have been saying for the past few months, I think that Bobby Roode will hold onto the title until Lockdown. I think that this one ends with Immortal coming to the ring to help Bully Ray but getting thwarted by Abyss who appears to have been kidnapped by the group. In all of the chaos, Bobby Roode will manage to get a cheap pin fall against one of his opponents. My guess is that he will pin Bully Ray after he receives a Black Hole Slam at the hands of Abyss. Predicted Winner: Bobby Roode

Garett Bischoff (with Hulk Hogan) vs. Gunner (with Eric Bischoff) – I'm surprised that TNA waited until just a few days before the PPV to announce that Hulk Hogan would be making an appearance at this event. I see this one feud culminating in a tag team match between the four men at Lockdown. I think that round one will go to Garett with Gunner getting a victory over Garrett at Victory Road in a month. Predicted Winner: Garett Bischoff

http://prowrestling.about.com/b/2012/02/08/tna-against-all-odds-2012-ppv-predictions.htm?nl=1

telvisnostic

[4]Feb 12, 2012

Quick results:

Match 1: Ion defeated Soreneson

*Dixie Carter Tweeted that Sorensen has been transported to the hospital. Updates soon.

*Tazz is not on commentary due to personal reasons.

Match 2: Robbie E retained his TV Title against Shannon Moore in an open challenge match.

Match 3: Gail Kim retained her championship via her finisher on Tara.

Match 4: Samoa Joe and Magnus are the new TNA Tag Team Champions. Magnus pinned Morgan. Crimson is still undefeated.

*Update on Sorensen. He has a neck injury and Dixie Carter said

:
    Jesse has sustained a neck injury and is currently undergoing tests at the hospital Will keep you updated.

Match 5: Austin Aries retained via his Horns of Aries submission.

Match 6: Kaz defeated Styles via the Fade to Black.

Match 7: Gunner defeated Garett

Main Event: Boody Roode retained when he pinned Hardy. Sting made the count.

Edited on 02/13/2012 12:15pm
    Edited 2 total times.