Toad Patrol Forums

Toon Disney

DVDs?

piranhapete

[1]Aug 7, 2006
    • level: 11

As overjoyed as I am that this show is out on DVD, can anyone inform me where I could get the DVDs, and in what orginization they are released in? I thought I understood when I read the Wikipedia article, but Amazon confused me a bit.

Thanks!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

agent_0042

[2]Aug 17, 2006
    • level: 66
    There are three --- "The World of Toad Patrol," "Crystal Caverns" and "Toadlets to the Rescue." I recommend the site tampoo.com.

piranhapete

[3]Aug 19, 2006
    Are there plans of releasing rest of the series on DVD?

agent_0042

[4]Nov 7, 2006
    Unfortunately, no. Apparently the DVDs weren't selling all that well and Kaboom has stated that unless they start airing new eps again, there won't be any more new DVDs.

Kametsou

[5]Jan 25, 2008
    • level: 31
    A complete series DVD would completely make my day. It's a shame that they never got out to making one.

Tinker_Jet

[6]Jan 28, 2008
    • level: 10
    I know what you mean.

It's horrible that we only get part of season one. At the very least, they could've released the full season before cutting it off until it airs again. X__x;; It could be years until they start airing it again! I'm so... disappointed.

And I'll be damned if I find out that Telefutura is still airing it and they are already releasing their fourth DVD.

Though somehow, I doubt they'd be ahead of us. But who knows? Telefutura could probably set an example for our beloved Teletoon.

ilovemytv

[7]Mar 6, 2008
    • level: 3

Tinker_Jet wrote:
    I know what you mean. It's horrible that we only get part of season one. At the very least, they could've released the full season before cutting it off until it airs again. X__x;; It could be years until they start airing it again! I'm so... disappointed. And I'll be damned if I find out that Telefutura is still airing it and they are already releasing their fourth DVD. Though somehow, I doubt they'd be ahead of us. But who knows? Telefutura could probably set an example for our beloved Teletoon.

Thy damn well better

creesummerfan

[8]Jun 1, 2008
    Want to know what really sucks? I discovered the goodness that is Toad Patrol last year on Youtube. And with only nine episodes on DVD, I'll most likely never get to see all the episodes

ilovemytv

[9]Aug 1, 2008
    • level: 3

creesummerfan wrote:
    Want to know what really sucks? I discovered the goodness that is Toad Patrol last year on Youtube. And with only nine episodes on DVD, I'll most likely never get to see all the episodes

Ah, that sucks man. I still hold out hope for at least a 4th DVD, as there are episodes of season 1 that I haven't seen in so long. You never know, I think with enough emailing, someone might wake up and start releasing something. A box set would be pro. More pro than pro.

If you have any questions about the show, don't hesitate to ask me on anyone on here.

agent_0042

[10]May 29, 2009
    For what it's worth, the DVDs have finally been officially released for U.S audiences. Unfortunately, it's not worth much, because these are the same three DVDs that have already been available in Canada for ages.