Toddlers & Tiaras

Wednesday 10:00 PM on TLC Premiered Sep 07, 2008 In Season

Toddlers & Tiaras Fan Reviews (22)

3.2
  • Someone call Child Support, NOW.

In my 20 years of watching TV, I've seen a lot of really bad shows with awful premises, but this one has got to take the cake. This has got to be one of, if not, the worst idea for a TV show ever to hit the face of television. Toddlers and Tiaras basically tells of behind the scenes looks at beauty pageants, and yes it is as bad as it sounds. All we see in this show are parents who think that it's so cute to see their kids wear dumb outfits and embarrass them on TV. It doesn't help with the fact that they also make them do these dances and fights occur as well over the parents. The kids are just as bad as the parents. Most of them have the sense they don't want to something like this and refuse to do it while some are yes kids. The costumes themselves look terrible and ridiculous to look at and some are WAY too revealing for kids and parents. Seriously if you look at some of the costumes they are rather too short for kids. This is the type of show that brings bad parents together so thankfully we know which ones to avoid and I can only hope this show is canceled and the parents of these kids are arrested for this stuff. I'm not that much into kids, but they deserve so much better than this. Stay away from Toddlers and Tiaras, it's nothing more than a disgrace to TV and shows the worst of parents.