Toddlers & Tiaras

Wednesday 10:00 PM on TLC Premiered Sep 07, 2008 In Season

Toddlers & Tiaras Fan Reviews (20)

3.1
  • Brenna - The UGLIEST CHILD EVER on T&T!!!!

I am SHOCKED that Brenna's parents, not once, disciplined her in any way, shape or form. What responsible parent allows their child to treat them that way or talk to adults the way she does. That child is truly the most rude, bratty, disrespectful child I have ever seen. I was a Hollywood film producer for 15 years and worked with A-list celebrity stars, including child stars - and I can say, with complete certainty, that Brenna will NEVER make it in Hollywood. Yes, she may get her foot in the door and get a few things, but once her behavior becomes known around town, she will be done. No one will want to work with her or her parents. Not to mention that she will only get worse as she gets older and will have a difficult time in life. It is obvious that her parents allow her complete reign at home, telling her she is beautiful and as you saw on the show, the instant Brenna thought someone was questioning her beauty she had a meltdown (a 2 year old tantrum, really). Her parents should be ashamed that they have not taught Brenna BASIC life skills and MANNERS. Good luck Brenna. You may think you are beautiful, but you are truly the UGLIEST child I have ever seen. (I know Brenna won't understand what this means, because her parents have not taught her that beauty comes from within). Brenna's parents are raising an ugly monster!!