Tokko Forums

WOWOW

Episode Discussion:"A Father All Alone"(07/16/07)

what did you think

danharr

[1]Jul 16, 2007
    • level: 45
    This weeks episode please discuss here
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

danharr

[2]Jul 17, 2007
    Can't believe you guys aren't talking about this one it was really good for the story. Not only do we learn more about Shindo but apparently if you have the mark you can morf you body into anything you want hence the mysterious motorcycle riding stranger.

Fronzel

[3]Jul 18, 2007
    • level: 15

"If there's an insect, and it has a genetic abnormality, it could evolve into, say, a dinosaur."

Sorry, I laughed.

So, let me guess: Shindo is one of the 108 Devils, and so are the other members of Tokko, the thing that injured Shindo in episode 4, and the mysterious characters seen at the end of this episode. Tokko exists to prevent the destruction of humanity by fighting the other Devils. Shindo will join Tokko, but be torn between his humanity and his Devil side.His love for Saya and especially Sakura will mean that his humanity ultimately triumphs.

I yawned. I think I'll leave the rest of this one to...well, just to you, I guess, danharr. I don't see anyone else around here.

danharr

[4]Jul 18, 2007
    Ah well i'll try to get highlander the path to vengeance added maybey you'll be happy there
    Edited on 07/18/2007 1:15pm

danharr

[5]Jul 18, 2007
    I think when watching this show you have to accept a bit of sillyness. Like when Shindo was getting googlyied over the girl who had just slaughtered the monsters or when the comment about a bug turning into a dinosaur which was refuted btw. It doesn't make sense to me to dissect every part of a show especially when the main character has orange highlights.

ImKagetsu

[6]Jul 19, 2007
    • level: 12

danharr wrote:
    Can't believe you guys aren't talking about this one it was really good for the story. Not only do we learn more about Shindo but apparently if you have the mark you can morf you body into anything you want hence the mysterious motorcycle riding stranger.

I got the impression the guy on the bike is yet another character *shrugs* I "think" the mark heals and shields for now. But it's getting bigger so the power will also probably grow. I sure hope Yukino (What's her name?) doesn't die, I liked her character.

More power to little Sis, she's a best part of the show.

danharr

[7]Jul 19, 2007
    Yes help me defend the show against the evil that is Fronzel!