TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Tokko Forums

WOWOW

Episode Discussion:"Moments Would Be Lost"(07/02/07)

What did you think?

danharr

[1]Jul 3, 2007
    • level: 45
    Last nights episode please discuss here
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

danharr

[2]Jul 3, 2007
    • level: 45
    If we didn't have just 13 episodes I wouldn't be worried but with as much mediocrity as was in this episode. I have to say I don't think this show will end well. The revelations that the show introduces us are real weak okay shindo is linked to the monsters and tokko chick's brother was the vessel for the massacre. Ohh didn't see that one coming then forced humor at the end with sis and the chief. Really weak episode looks like ep 1 will be the standout the downward trend started last episode hope they can pull the show out of it's tailspin.

epayps2

[3]Jul 3, 2007
    • level: 11
    I liked it, but it wasn't as exciting as the others.

frank_thetank

[4]Jul 5, 2007
    • level: 25

epayps2 wrote:
    I liked it, but it wasn't as exciting as the others.

Same for me. Its watchable but not that good quite yet.

Fronzel

[5]Jul 8, 2007
    • level: 15

"The doctor got bite by a rabid monkey"? Oh, come on. It's annoying when stories won't deal with the consequences of the things they do. Now Saya gets to go back to being irrelevant as she was in the beginning of the episode.

I wonder what she talked to the doctor about, though. It seemed she had her own test to worry about at the hospital.

Everything's still pretty dull. The only thing that'll perk it up is if it has the narrative daring to kill Saya. It's not like she's actually important to the plot so far, it'd do big things to our hero, and it'd hit hard the audienceenough since she's gotten a fair amount of screentime. If you're going to kill a character, you need to build up some dramatic capital, first, and she's got it.