Tom and Jerry Tales

Bats What I Like about the South / Fraidycat Scat / Tomb It May Concern

Aired Saturday 8:30 AM Oct 28, 2006 on The CW

• This is my favorite episode so far for the new Tom and Jerry Tom has some of the funniest facial expressions 've ever seen when he gets starteld or scared! And the music is great, too.

This is my favorite episode so far for the new T & J. Tom has some of the funniest facial expressions Ive ever seen when he gets starteld or scared! And the music is great, too - I like that theyre using real musicians on this show. I dont have tivo, so I havent caught the name of whoever wrote the music

The short that has jerry and his ghost twin get into mischief at Toms expense is adorable - it reminded me of the old Tom & Jerry shows with all of the lively music and beautifully drawn characters - spookiness can be so cute!The Grand finale when Tom gets carried through the air and smaches into the chandelier is great - I found the story to be funny and spooky at the same time - and very charming!

I also really enjoyed the short with the beheaded ghost - its another short in this episode that is just cute! Especially when Jerry disguises himself as a ghost and continues to make ghost noises even after his disguise has been removed - Jerry is so cute!

This episode looks, feels, and sounds just like a classic cartoon - what a breath of fresh air it is...