Tom and Jerry Tales Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

I Hate the New Episodes

monster_boy1

[1]May 14, 2008
    • level: 11
    I hate the Season 2 episodes because of the animation, and I hate the episode "Piranha be loved by You" it makes me miss Monster Allergy.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Fekul_the_Baby

[2]May 20, 2008
    • level: 15
    There are some standouts like "Kitty Cat Blues" and "Little Big Mouse", although on the whole they can be hit or miss. Also, why was Butch's voice changed from a Bobcat Goldthwait impersonation to a generic Brooklyn tough? I suppose the new voice is easier on the actor's throat...but then, isn't that the same actor using the Bobcat voice for Pig on SKUNK FU?

monster_boy1

[3]May 30, 2008
    What do you expect? Me to be optimistic. I'm reactionary. I don't like the way things are now, and want to return to the way they were in the past.
    Edited on 06/08/2008 3:48pm

teenagehike

[4]Jun 29, 2008
    • level: 3
    Yes, I do agree. The Season 2 episodes **** around with the design on Tom & Jerry both (such as HUGE black circle outlines on their whiskers) and yes, Butch's voice! He sounds Brooklyn, no doubt! WHAT THE HELL!? He should be able to sound like the old Butch in 'Smarty Cat. Plus, the music was not actually close to the originals. The people at WB need to study the old episodes so to make good cartoons again but the way things are now, T&J will probably die & I don't want that to happen.

monster_boy1

[5]Jul 9, 2008
    You just said the H word in that last message you wrote on my forum, and Tom and Jerry is not airing on 4KidsTV, I hope in mid-season 4Kids will put it in.
    Edited on 07/09/2008 9:43am