Tom Goes to the Mayor

Glass Eyes

Aired Monday 12:30 AM Sep 04, 2006 on Cartoon Network

• One of the best episodes yet!

Oh god, this episode had me ROFLing down to every bit! I love how the Mayor pokes Tom's glass eye constantly at the beginning. I couldn't stop laughing at that. I also like the animation of the Mayor licking the Hoagie. Its funny to see characters that never really move at all just start moving like live action people for a few seconds. I mean, its been done in a couple of episodes of this show, but heck, its still funny! So what happens in this episode is that Tom gets a glass eye and he wants to start a charity to help all the eyeless children in the world get glass eyes. They end up doing a barrel goat hunt to raise money for the charity. They don't use actual barrel goats, and instead, use goats from the zoo. And thats basically the plot. The episode was hilarious and had me ROFLing. If you ever see this episode on TV, watch it!

And always remember: Barrel goats eat babies.
  • This has to be one of the best TGTTM's ever! It's just so funny!

At first, I wasn't thrilled at the idea of having a Tom episode about Glass Eyes. But then the show started, and so did I. Well...wait. I started crying, I meant. No, no, I was crying in a good way. Like, it's so funny I cried. You know. *cough*

As soon as the episode started, the hilarity began! Tom gets a glass eye, and that somehow convinces the Mayor to remove his eyes to get two glass eyes of his own!

Also, Tom makes a charity for children with no eyes in other countries. Now, wait. Dave Foley acted in the ad for the glass eyes. This was one of the funniest things I've ever witnessed in my entire life. True story!

There's just too many hilarious things in this episode to list. Watch it in any way you can, at any time you can!

Fair enough!