Tommy Lee Goes to College

Episode 1 - Rocker becomes a Husker

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Aug 16, 2005 on NBC

• Go Tommy!

7.9
    'Tommy Lee Goes to College' just premiered in Australia last week after Pamela Anderson's new show 'Staked' and is billed as the Tommy and Pamela Lee hour! Interesting concept for a reality show, though a littl like a copy of that college flick I can't remember rthe title of at the moment. I also thought it was a little like 'Gene Simmons Rock School' with the celeb role reversed. I don't know if we get the original audio here, butthe narrator dude is very annoying and sounds a little British (does Australia have a dubbed British version?) Was impressed by the campus, and of course the hot tutor. Will be interesting to see how Tommy goes. Well until next week.
  • Let the games begin...

This being the first episode of the program, I didnt know what to expect. That soon changed, as I realized that it was going to be one hilarious half-hour.

One of my favorite parts of the episode would have to be when Tommy selects a roommate. The first three are total losers, and Tommy doesnt even care. English class was great too, along with chemistry. This was a great start to a show im sure will turn out to be a classic.