Too Late With Adam Carolla Forums

Monday 11:30 PM on Comedy CentralBetween Seasons

is this show cancelled or what?

jason43224

[1]Dec 21, 2005
    • level: 7
    he was on jimmy kimmel last night and jimmy mentioned his show on comedy central and didnt say anything about it being cancelled, and yes it was a new episode
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

lunchtheft

[2]Dec 22, 2005
    • level: 14
    Well, I'll be a monkey's uncle...Comedy central does have a web page for the show:
    http://www.comedycentral.com/shows/too_late_with_adam_carolla/index.jhtml
    But when you click on the link for air times there are NONE on the schedule. Granted, the schedule might not be out for next year, but then again next year is 8 days away.

Oh well, I WISH they would cancel the show. It's so painful to watch. I have the last 10 episodes on my DVR and I just watch the Patton Oswalt episode. Patton said he felt awkard with no audience, like there was a biological attack that wiped out the population and Adam is hosting the last talk show on Earth. I think that sums it up perfectly.

jason43224

[3]Dec 22, 2005
    when john stamos was on there he was cracking jokes, about how paonful it was sitting there and how this show should be cancelled. although the show sucked, i liked watching the guests feeling uncomfortable

lisa999

[4]Dec 23, 2005
    • level: 6
    Adam was on JKL the other night, and Jimmy asked him about the oh, 3 dozen shows he has going on. He mentioned Too Late among others and Adam nodded at the mention, and acknowledged that he's been busy. So maybe the show is just on hiatus and will be back sometime next year. I hope so. I also hope that they reinstate the audience.

jason43224

[5]Dec 28, 2005
    *sighs* poor little lisa simpson.

furiousfunk

[6]May 30, 2006
    • level: 13
    I dont understand the people that complain about the show being on, if you don't like it, TURN THE CHANNEL. It was on a cable channel, there are tons of Adam Carolla fans that loved the show, it's not on the air because Adam has too many other projects in the works. Can't do a midnight show and a 6AM-11AM drive time morning radio show along with the 12 other shows he has parts in. Adam was great on this show, sad that it's not on the air.

lunchtheft

[7]Jul 25, 2006
    • level: 14
    furiousfunk wrote:
    Can't do a midnight show and a 6AM-11AM drive time morning radio show along with the 12 other shows he has parts in.

Furiousfunk, he doesn't do a midnight show AT midnight. They tape ALL those shows at 5 PM and show them all across the country. He could have done more late night shows but his ratings were poor so Colbert got the green light, and nine months later The Colbert Report is still going strong!

Adams radio show is still on here in Seattle, surprisingly. It's not the best voice to wake up to.

furiousfunk

[8]Aug 28, 2007
    • level: 13
    lunchtheft wrote:
    furiousfunk wrote:
    Can't do a midnight show and a 6AM-11AM drive time morning radio show along with the 12 other shows he has parts in.

Furiousfunk, he doesn't do a midnight show AT midnight. They tape ALL those shows at 5 PM and show them all across the country. He could have done more late night shows but his ratings were poor so Colbert got the green light, and nine months later The Colbert Report is still going strong!

Adams radio show is still on here in Seattle, surprisingly. It's not the best voice to wake up to.

no, the shows were live, they took phone calls so the show was recorded at 9PM west coast time.