Top Chef Masters Forums

Monday 10:00 PM on BravoBetween Seasons

"Tailgating" Discussion Thread (Possible Spoilers)

layle1

[1]May 19, 2010
    • level: 72
    Please use this thread for discussion of the episode "Tailgating."
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

CRaivios

[2]May 19, 2010
    • level: 21
    This week, the six remaining chefs started with a Quickfire challenge that involved legs. Rick made a dish with octopus legs. Marcus used frog legs for a confit with curry broth and crab rice. Jonathan has a pasta dish with crab legs. Susur had Indochine leg of lamb. Tony had a salad with warm crab legs. The winner was Susan's chicken legs and Quinoa pilaf.

The Elimination challenge was a tailgate party at a USC game for 100 people using a grill. Susur was kinda lost with his Korean beef and Austrian dumpling. Tony made a pizza. Jonathan made NY steak tacos. Susan made skirt steak tacos. Rick made chicken with pita bread. Marcus had a soup and a mini burger. I thought that Susur and Marcus were way off but they were in the top three. Susan won the day again. I was shocked by the bottom three, but I guess it is the taste, not the looks. Tony's pizza sent him home this week.

danharr

[3]May 19, 2010
    • level: 45

Always love the tailgating episode and like the judges said even great chefs can have a bad day. Really shocking to see Jonathan on the bottom loved octopus in the quickfire.