Top Chef

Chef Overboard

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Sep 05, 2007 on Bravo

• The chefs have to prepare appetizers on a cruise ship for some of Miami's most beautiful.

Howie NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I am sorry, I know he was widely hated but I loved Howie. I think that he was probably the last really good chef on this show. I don't think any of the others are really bringing it this season. I think this challenge was garbage. They should be making really impressive food by now and they were better in the beginning. Also, the judges are getting rid of the best people! Trey especially and now Howie, who might not be personally likable but he was a great chef! I think it was honorable of him to try to kick himself off because he is right this whole thing was silly. I can't even imagine who is going to win this season because I don't think any of the people left are really good. So many of them are there because the judges made bad decisions and some of the people left should have been kicked off. Oh well. I'm still watching and waiting to see what will happen next.