Top Chef

Cooking by Numbers

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Jul 11, 2007 on Bravo

• Another good show. They pair into three. I think you can see the more bland & pale chefs versus the creative, talented chefs. But I think the sent the right one home.

In this episode, Hung was a little too much for me in this episode and I'm just not feeling him anymore. He's a little too cocky for me and doesn't seem to be able to take criticism. I still like his energy but he's no longer a favorite. Tre is still a favorite of mine but we simply didn't see a lot of him in this episode, but he still shows up in this strong dishes. Sara still isn't pulling out strong dishes even though personality wise she's a favorite of mine and I never really notice Camille before, so I wasn't disappointed for her to be the one voted off. Joey is getting on my nerves due to his childish ways but he pulled off a good dish. I think the worse decision in this show is for one team to do dessert dishes when they didn't really know how to cook pastry dishes and all of them pretty much fail with their dishes, but it was Camille they chose to go home. Casey won immunity in this episode but didn't pull out with a strong dish in the end. I think the toughest contenders right how are among Tre, Howie, Hung, Brian, and I just like C.J. Good episode though especially the pairing up of Howie & Joey.