Top Chef Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on BravoIn Season

bad move eliminating ken...

Zoolander53

[1]Mar 14, 2006
    • level: 10
    How they dare elimate ken, he was the only interesting person on the show! He expressed his dislike for this "all mighty" french chefs decision, and everyone gets pissy. There is no way that "vegetable bomb" dish was better than his...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Vedran_Kurama

[2]Mar 16, 2006
    • level: 16
    I agree with Zoolander that the "vegtable bomb" was much worse than Ken's dish.

hobbeshawkeye

[3]Mar 28, 2006
    • level: 14
    Ken was annoying, not entertaining. I was glad to see him go.

I hated seeing Cynthia go, I loved her; and I hope that she was able to be there with her father those last precious days.

lonedriftr

[4]Mar 29, 2006
    • level: 5
    Eliminating Ken was a surprise but he should have been kicked out well before that. He was a totally insecure person who covered it up by being confrontational. While he may have had some skill in some area, he was not kitchen material.

Yeah the French chef is a "jerk" but wake up, all chefs are when the heat's on. He had every right to ream Ken for sticking his finger in the food and would have been fired immediately in any professional kitchen if he talked back like that. There was no mistake in getting rid of him.

Now the idiot wine guy...he may know how to plate and present but I can't wait to see him kicked out.

Vedran_Kurama

[5]Apr 3, 2006
    • level: 16
    Yeah Cynthia was great, she made me laugh so much with her cursing and just everything she did.

edmorita

[6]Apr 14, 2006
    • level: 22
    The thing that bothered me about Ken is that he had no respect for the chef's kitchen. Profesional kitchens are not democracies, they are dictatorships, and the Chef is always the King dick so to speak. The one thing you never do is go into another chef's kitchen and disrespect him like he did. I quarentee you that the main reason that he was cut was because of his attitude.