Top Chef Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on BravoBetween Seasons

who put a turkey baster up howie's...........

rexkiddo2008

[1]Aug 30, 2007
    • level: 8
    in the begining he was chill person but know hes flipping out on people and he did take it too far with blaming sara n. for everything...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Gabenator

[2]Aug 30, 2007
    • level: 4
    rexkiddo2008 wrote:
    in the begining he was chill person but know hes flipping out on people and he did take it too far with blaming sara n. for everything...

if you've watched the most recent episodes (restaurant wars, rest. wars pt 2) you'll see he's calmed down a bit mroe. But yeah I thought it was totally unfair with him blaming Sara N. and I was really hoping he'd go home that episode since he already had problems with his past groups.

gabfan31

[3]Sep 3, 2007
    • level: 100
    He has become my number one chef to dislike, since Hung has really mellowed, while Howie is getting worse. Yes, he could have been worse while working as sous chef under Sara M., but he could have been a lot better. Trying to serve raw lamb and then arguing and slamming equipment when he was clearly in the wrong was just another in an ever growing string of "chefs behaving badly" moments. He needs to get over himself and his couple of wins, because that is not proof of his infallibility, as Tom and the rest of the Judges have told him over and over again. It's good to be focused and confident, but I think in reality he's terrified that he's going to blow it, and he's constantly on edge because of it, and it's not helping him as a chef or a person. He's crossed the line from focused to being irrationally stubborn, and it's pathetic. If he can't listen to anyone else and learn from his mistakes (assuming he'll ever admit he's made one), he's never going to break out of his limited repertoire.