Top Chef

Freezer Burn

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Aug 01, 2007 on Bravo

• What a win for Tre and CJ, look out Italy here they come!!!

I guess overall I was disappointed with this episode, heck I tried watching the episode twice at differenet times and fell asleep both times. After watching it three times total I have not seen it all in a whole. And since I love the show that is bad :(

That aside, I am impressed and glad that CJ and Tre won! first they had the idea of keeping it seperate which was great and worked! I think over all they had the best, they turned a frozen dinner into something close a beautiful dinner you could get made fresh and for more money. I love the mushroom idea, they deserved the win. And what a win, you get ticket to a heck of a vacation. You know I am not suprised that the fact of the vacation did not turn this challenge into more cut throat.

I think the quick fire was lame, I am sorry! very boring and lame. Pam and that bell, ahhh and she didn't use it consistant. I am not a Casey fan, she bugs me and reminds me of Betty from alst season. Acts nice at first on the outside but us a sneaky b**** and I just don't like her. While her and Dale may have done an ok job I don't think they come close to deserving to win. Just a fancy smile to sell is not winner.