Top Chef

Le Bernardin

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Feb 04, 2009 on Bravo

• Padma, you SENT THE WRONG ONE HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRING JAMIE BACK-YOU sent the WRONG ONE HOME. Leah is
    as dumb as a bag of hammers and has the personality
    of stale Wonder Bread. YOU REALLY *(*&(*&ed this one UP, TOM!!! Your decision was illogical. According to YOUR logic,
    it makes sense to keep the one who doesn't have a clue and send home the one who knew what she
    did wrong and knew how NOT to repeat her mistake.
    Way to go, Top CHef judges. Maybe YOU all should
    be sent home!!
    Even if it hasn't been done before, Jamie is worth bring back. She is talented and has personality. Bring her back-bromg 'her back-bring her back/
  • Eric Ripert is back! Ding Dong, the Witch is dead!

When Eric Ripert, is on. Really he is a judge, that I love to have around. He really is nice and fair. Unlike other guest judges, I have seen in the past. Hopefully, one day he could, be a fourth judge. Prefer him over Toby Young, the new guy anyday. Young really has been quiet for the past, two episodes. But not tonight. He is back at it, again. Well, ding dong, the witch is dead. Glad that I won't see that ugly face, and last of the team Rainbown team. Jamie back on, as she was really geting on everybody's nerves. She really was negative. Even though I wanted to see Leah go. She is even much more worse than Jamie. But will take Jamie anyday at anytime. Everybody thought they were getting a free lunch. But there is no such thing, as a free lunch, as they say.
  • Eric Ripert is back! Ding Dong, the Witch is dead!