Top Chef

Manhattan Project

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Sep 19, 2007 on Bravo

• The chefs have to create a dish for the profs of the French Culinary Institute using chicken, potatoes, and onions

I think this was a good episode, not the best but pretty good nonetheless. I enjoyed watching them cook for the french culinary institute. I think it was a great challenge to give them such "generic" ingredients and have them cook something that is really delicious. I also think that the right person went home this time (Finally!) Although I agree that it was a tough choice between the two because both Dale and Sara made fairly rudimentary mistakes, Sara's mistakes were worse. Undercooking chicken is something that is pretty hard to do, and should definitely not be done by someone competing to be a top chef. Dale forgot his sauce which only makes me believe that he was nervous not a bad chef. I am also really getting impressed by Casey. In the beginning I wasn't so thrilled with her but recently she has really been stepping up her game and making me root for her in the finale.