Top Chef

Wednesday 10:00 PM on Bravo Premiered Mar 08, 2006 In Season

layle1

Top Chef Fan Reviews (56)

• Top Chef is a reality competition show in which chefs compete against each other in weekly challenges. They are judged by a panel of people connected to the food and wine industry with one or more contestants eliminated each week.

1.7
    I still remember the first season of this show, and how Dave was knocked out. The was a final surprise knock-out competition in which the contestants had prepare food for three different kinds of people, those groups would then decide which was their favorite and the contestants who had the most votes would stay in. Harold won two, Dave won one, and Tiffany won NONE! Yet, who was knocked out...DAVE! It was an insult to all the viewers. I have since boycotted Top Chef and Bravo TV Network. I was outraged to hear that a second season of the show was produced and that the same egotistical "authorities" (Tom Colicchio and Gail Simmons) have returned. They are a disgrace, and in no means should be considered equitable judges. I urge all the viewers out there who resent heavy handed cheating and favoritism to BOYCOTT THIS SHOW!