Top Chef

Sense and Sensuality

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Jan 17, 2007 on Bravo

• Ok good cooking this week but what up with all the drame and shaving heads,..come on

Ok this week was nice they actually did some good cooking for change with the exception of Ilan in the quickfire which he is lucky they don't send you home then. And there was Cliff failure at the final challenge. Ok as for the drama this week, ok Sam was at least a man when it came to helping Marcel and didn't act like a baby or kid because Marcel was busy earlier and couldn't help. But Sam didn't set up as a leader like a good top chef when they where attempting to shave Marcel, he just sat and laughed. Ellia dropped the ball with her desert but hey at least she tried and so she wanted her head bald more power to her. Ilan other than the googe eyes he was giving ellia cause they share a room was a jerk I am sorry but true. While his dish in the end challenge was good he acted like a kid with the Marcel hair thing and then blame it on drinking was a cop out. As for Cliff and them kicking him off....all I say is about time!
    Over all it was nice to see some cooking and that is why I watch the show and loved the first season.