Top Chef

Snacks on a Plane

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Sep 12, 2007 on Bravo

• Padme uses the quickfire to sell her cookbook even though she is not a chef, and they cook airplane food in the elimination Challenge.

7.8
    Okay I really like Padme has a hostess, but she crossed the line by trying to promote her cookbook on the show. She divorces Salman Rushdie after she comes into her own a little bit and now sells a cookbook when she's not even a chef! Can you say golddigger? The quickfire challenge was a joke because of this. In the elimination challenge C.J. goes home because of his "broccolini". Something Tom called the worst dish in the history of the show. C.J. was in the deep end with a lot of good chefs and clearly out of his element. I still say Casey, (who won) has cast some kind of spell over the judges with her very large rack. (and I'm not talking a cooking rack here, lol.) I really don't see the talent in her cooking. My point here is proven by the fact that other chefs when they won the elimination challenge received books, while she got a computer last episode, and a trip anywhere in the world this episode. Goes to show that if you're hot, it doesn't matter how badly you cook, even if the guest judge is Anthony Bourdain. Maybe they went out after the show!