Top Chef

Sunny Delights

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Jun 20, 2007 on Bravo

• Another great installment and all my favorites are still there.

This is the 2nd episode from Top Chef and I was looking for more people's personality to come in this. My favorites are still basically Tre & Hung. Hung won immunity from being eliminated by winning the quickfire. So he was safe. I love his energy in the kitchen, but Tre end up in the bottom line up in the end, but thankfully he got to stay. Some other personalities flared up during this episode. Namely Joey, who was blaming people for this and that. Even if someone steals your idea, my opinion is that you better make sure you do better than the next person and have a better recipe or @ least cook it better. Stop complaining about it. I don't think he really had any reason to say something to other guy about anything. With Joey its seem to be New York this and New York that. The best female cooks seems to be between Micah and Sara with Sara being my favorite. Surprisingly, in the end Sandee went home who really didn't stick out all that much out of all the people. I think she overshot her goal and although she went upscale with her dish, she didn't do barbecue which was a major part of the challenge. So she went home basically for cooking the wrong thing.