Top Chef

Unhappy Customers

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Jan 10, 2007 on Bravo

• A let down after last years restruant wars...

Ok again they have the same over all problem, all that drama and not good cooking. I mean come on, this year's chefs just are way to caught up in the drama to even show good of cooks they are.
    I loved restruant wars last season and this season it looked promising. The ideas they had where good and if they ahd lost hte drama I think they would have stood out better than last season.
    I was happy that Marcel was a winner with Sam in the Quickfire, he is a good cook and he might be cockie sometimes but at least he cooks. Sam really needs to step up and grow up if he will ever be top chef and talking down to Mike was uncalled for and off base.
    No I did not feel that Mike should have gone home this time, while he might not be quite top chef this wa snot his turn. Cliff needed to and should have gone home. One he so was a bummer to the front of the house and the thought that he should be just shows his head need to be deflated. Then he didn't even cook anything big and got crabby over a sauce when the judges where talking to Marcel. Cliff needed and should have gone a long time ago.
    Ilan wasn't great at front of the house but at least he tried and he cooked something. Actually the only one who cooked anything good on his team.
    Sam come on Italian with no wine???? And you can't blame Mike either. Sam what about the desert??? Who you going to blame this time.