Top Design

ELLE DECOR Cover Inspiration

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Apr 04, 2007 on Bravo

7.6
  • Andrea, they shocked me!!

Wow, didn't not expect what was coming in this episode. In this episode, the remaining contestants design a cover for Elle Magazine. I absolutely thought that Andrea and Matt would most definitely be the remaining contestants not Matt and Carisa. Carisa I think has her own style, and if that client happens to like her style then great, but I think she has problems incorporating things outside of "Carisa's circle" into her design. Matt has a touch. He can do different things but his designs retain a touch of Matt while looking different from his previous designs. Now unless someone throws a big money-wrench in or something, I most definitely think that Matt is a shoe-in for the winner. There is little doubt in my mind that Matt will be the winner. Good luck to Carisa, but there were times when I thought she survive by a string. But great episode, maybe they chose Andrea to go because I really don't remember her that well at the beginning of the series. But I'm looking forward to the finale. Great Show!!!