Top Design

ELLE DECOR Cover Inspiration

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Apr 04, 2007 on Bravo

7.6
  • Oh my only two left and Carissa is one of them :(

I loved Matt's room even though he didn't get to finish it completely, he definitly deserved to win!!

Andrea's room rocked I thought! I think it was really high class! What where the judges thinking??? She has a great talent and wow the details where the best. It wasnice to see that she added color and the judges even said she did great. I personally liked all the furniture one height, it would look wierd if they weren't in my opinion.

OMG Carissa room was horriable. Ok I am not just saying that because I don't really like her it is because my goodness that orange and all those pillows, can we say freaky and cheap! What was she thinking, that was not high class at all and the point of the rooms where to make a high class living room with only the money they got. She always uses orange!! Get a grip women and way to much junk, that part I agree with the judges. But they still kept her, WHY?????? The only good thing about her room was the fake brick wall, which she shouldn't have gotten credit for cause her idea didn't work her carpenter's idea did. And the cracking the judges liked was because of him. Of course she made it look like she did it all and he was not listening but from where I was sitting he did great! Go Carl!!!!