Top Design Forums

Bravo (ended 2008)

Official Discussion: Life's a Beach 1x03

Gilmoreism

[1]Feb 15, 2007
    • level: 37
    So what'd you think?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

boromirbeauty

[2]Feb 15, 2007
    • level: 61
    This one was interesting. I really liked the winning design and agreed with a lot that the judges said about each design but I also disagreed with a lot they said as well. (Does that even sound possible?) I don't think they sent home the right person this week, especially since they said they would be judging them on team work as well as the design. Ryan or Carissa should have gone home based on the fact that they both messed up on their "chore" and their team work stunk. After three challenges I think that I can say that my favorite designers are Goil and Felicia.

sparkie_ac

[3]Feb 15, 2007
    • level: 18
    Ok I think that this episode is Blah really. I wasn't crazy about the designs while the challenge did have promise. They just didn't deliver. Again Todd was pretty cool, we are still seeing him come out more of his shell. heck he even told contestents how to fix and what to do this time, to bad they didn't listen to him. Wow the judges where kind of harsh but I think they where right. And there was no actual drama worth fliming and what they tried to pass as drama was nothing but blah.

And I am sorry to say that I watched the judges room and saw the winner but fell alseep before the loser was sent home so I don't know who it was...anyone help me on that? Could you blame me it was blah episode.
    My favorite was the indoor and outdoor one but the furniture need more but overall still my favorite.

BrainMan820

[4]Feb 16, 2007
    • level: 16
    Can't say I was all too thrilled with what happened. The worst was easily Carisa. Both she and Ryan had poor teamwork, but Carisa didn't even do much in the matter of constructing the cabana. At least Elizabeth, though I wasn't thrilled with her color palate, at least worked well with her group.

Shame though, Elizabeth did really well in these two challenges. I'm most impressed with Felicia and Matt now.

boromirbeauty

[5]Feb 16, 2007
    sparkie_ac wrote:
    Ok I think that this episode is Blah really. I wasn't crazy about the designs while the challenge did have promise. They just didn't deliver. Again Todd was pretty cool, we are still seeing him come out more of his shell. heck he even told contestents how to fix and what to do this time, to bad they didn't listen to him. Wow the judges where kind of harsh but I think they where right. And there was no actual drama worth fliming and what they tried to pass as drama was nothing but blah.

And I am sorry to say that I watched the judges room and saw the winner but fell alseep before the loser was sent home so I don't know who it was...anyone help me on that? Could you blame me it was blah episode.
    My favorite was the indoor and outdoor one but the furniture need more but overall still my favorite.

Sparkie my friend, it was Elizabeth. Shorter blonde woman.

sparkie_ac

[6]Feb 16, 2007
    boromirbeauty wrote:
    sparkie_ac wrote:

sweet thanks Beauty I knew I could count on you...she was the one that pick the green color.

boromirbeauty

[7]Feb 17, 2007
    sparkie_ac wrote:
    boromirbeauty wrote:
    sparkie_ac wrote:

sweet thanks Beauty I knew I could count on you...she was the one that pick the green color.

The icky green I guess you could call it. My son got to pick out the color of his room. It's acid green. Oy!

sparkie_ac

[8]Feb 19, 2007
    with a name like "acid" green yah I think it would be a red flag but what do I know

boromirbeauty

[9]Feb 21, 2007
    sparkie_ac wrote:
    with a name like "acid" green yah I think it would be a red flag but what do I know

Haha, yeah but that's what you get for letting the kid get his own way.

DragonFlyJones

[10]Feb 21, 2007
    • level: 5
    why hasn't ryan been kicked off yet? his teams' design looked the worst. and the judges overhyped the color i think of the team that used the green, i definetly didn't see miami in that but if they would've left out the green statue it wouldn't have been that bad.

boromirbeauty

[11]Feb 21, 2007
    Well, for all of us who didn't like Ryan's attitude, there is hope tonight. But seriously, I think that Gilmoreism said it best when mentioning that the judges are overly rude and critical