Top Design

Garage Band

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Mar 07, 2007 on Bravo

7.2
  • The group has to re-create a garage space for a family's new GMC Acadia. In this episode we see the team all work together on one chosen designers garage plan.

This episode, I believe, shows character development because we already know that their talented but let's see how they work together. Most of the team seem to be doing their part in the design space, of course, its probably going to hard for Ryan to integrate his creativity with some of the others, but if he does well, then kudos for him. The one I'm still not really pulling for is Clarissa, more so, because of her attitude and I also have a problem with Michael taste which seems to be more so for a nursing home than anything else. It nice to see what these independent designers can do in a realistic family setting, but it wasn't one of my favorite episodes. I believe the right person got voted off, because I didn't really see them in the overall design or the finish product, but it was an okay show. I always love seeing Goil regardless. :)
  • I love the idea for this episode and the fun it could have. This was the first whole team challenge but I think the designers dropped the bomb over all. And Carissa should have gone home!

Ok I so think that Carissa should and should've gone home!!!!!!!! And I don't think that Mike should have been blamed for Andera's color. Ok Doil was a mini me LOL that was lame. I agree with the Judges I would have liked to see graphics and fun painting, so Ryan let me down. Ryan was right they needed to get rid of something big time! I think Ryan should have stood up and voiced himself. And other than designing the garage in the first place what did Andera really do. I don't think she should have gotten immunity for that. And yes I agree with the judges that it was good that she got immunity or she might have been gone. The only person that I think worked great and should have gotten immunity if it worked differnet was MATT!
    I love how Todd continues to set out more of his shell and isn't so much like just reading lines like in the first show. He adds his own to the lines and I love when he add to the designs. Wish the designers would take his advise :) And the judges where not as harsh this time but I would like to see more from them rather than I didn't or did like something blah blah.