Top Design

Garage Band

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Mar 07, 2007 on Bravo

7.2
  • I love the idea for this episode and the fun it could have. This was the first whole team challenge but I think the designers dropped the bomb over all. And Carissa should have gone home!

Ok I so think that Carissa should and should've gone home!!!!!!!! And I don't think that Mike should have been blamed for Andera's color. Ok Doil was a mini me LOL that was lame. I agree with the Judges I would have liked to see graphics and fun painting, so Ryan let me down. Ryan was right they needed to get rid of something big time! I think Ryan should have stood up and voiced himself. And other than designing the garage in the first place what did Andera really do. I don't think she should have gotten immunity for that. And yes I agree with the judges that it was good that she got immunity or she might have been gone. The only person that I think worked great and should have gotten immunity if it worked differnet was MATT!
    I love how Todd continues to set out more of his shell and isn't so much like just reading lines like in the first show. He adds his own to the lines and I love when he add to the designs. Wish the designers would take his advise :) And the judges where not as harsh this time but I would like to see more from them rather than I didn't or did like something blah blah.