Top Design

Garage Band

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Mar 07, 2007 on Bravo

7.2
  • The group has to re-create a garage space for a family's new GMC Acadia. In this episode we see the team all work together on one chosen designers garage plan.

This episode, I believe, shows character development because we already know that their talented but let's see how they work together. Most of the team seem to be doing their part in the design space, of course, its probably going to hard for Ryan to integrate his creativity with some of the others, but if he does well, then kudos for him. The one I'm still not really pulling for is Clarissa, more so, because of her attitude and I also have a problem with Michael taste which seems to be more so for a nursing home than anything else. It nice to see what these independent designers can do in a realistic family setting, but it wasn't one of my favorite episodes. I believe the right person got voted off, because I didn't really see them in the overall design or the finish product, but it was an okay show. I always love seeing Goil regardless. :)