Top Design

Life of the Party

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Mar 14, 2007 on Bravo

• I finally liked one of the team challeges for a change, great idea to what the designers could do and more about their tastes.

I don't think it was Eric's turn to go home but hey if it meant Goil stayed that I am ok with it. I couldn't beleive that Carrisa didn't get sent home again she was lucky that she wasn't on the losing team. That is the only reason I think she is there. I really don't like her and the way she said she did the design all herself is bogis! Freak but then again look at Top Chef most people didn't like Marsel but he made it to the finals, granted I liked him :) just not Carissa :( wtich witch!!! Andrea is a freak too, and thos flowers OMG they where horrible! And the judges are right flowers are not fuzzy. She could have gone home instead of Eric but really.
    Michael and Matt did good I think and it was nice to see that Matt saw what Mike sees in Carissa. I thought it was great when they gave reach other high fives at judges room and not her, I laughed like crazy. And Beauty is right why didn't they try harder to put her in her place. But if she ends up winning I think I will shoot myself (not really) but you get the point.
    The judges where not that harsh this week compared to last week. And Todd contiues to do good but this week he was more in the back round rather than spot light, makes me wonder.
    My favorite part was the bouncer the winning team had :) How cute and funny!!!