Top Design

Lofty Designs

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Apr 11, 2007 on Bravo

• Matt was my favorite designer, but...

Matt was my favorite designer through out the show, but I liked Carisa's loft far better. It looked like a fun, but also practical place to live, while Matt's looked boring. Carisa's bedroom, kitchen, and the layout of her loft was far better. I know Carisa was bit of a drama queen, but the way she wanted Carl to win because of his kids, showed she wasn't total consumed with herself, unlike Matt who thinks he's gods gift to interior design. I believe Matt won because of his talent through out the show, but based on the loft he should have lost.
  • Matt won and I knew it!

I knew that Matt would Win!!! It's not that I don't like Carisa's design but Matt seem more of a professional than Carisa. I was surprise by what Carisa produced and it was nice but to me it seemed like a little bit too much was going on in that loft. I'm like Matt. I like things sterile and comfortable though I thought the glass question concerning his daughter might put him out in the end especially after the big surprise of Andrea getting kicked off, but I think Carisa was kinda out of her league. Whether its Matt vs. Carisa or Matt vs. Andrea, I'm still on Matt's team, but I would think Andrea would've been more competition, but then maybe they were trying to pit one style against another for a fair representation of something, I don't know. But Matt Won and I'm Happy. Great Show!