Top Gear US Forums

Sunday 8:00 PM on The History ChannelIn Season

season 3

MajLorne

[1]Sep 3, 2012
    • level: 21

I'll start it off. So far they are continuing to copy from the original series. I get that to those that don't have BBC america, it will be new to them, but some stuff seems 'forced'. Like the 'punishments' for losing have been being forced to drive the world's smallest car or drive the double deck cars. The only 'original' thing they showed was Tanner, as the winner, driving a police corvette thru the docks of LA and that was pretty cool.

I will say though, I do like the show better when they don't do the interviews as it keeps the flow going smoothly. I mean if it's a guest I dunno or care about, it's a dead weight for the episode.

So, yeah, it's a 'fix' till production of the original show starts again, but I wished they did more original stuff than just copy from the original. 7/10 for the season so far.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MajLorne

[2]Feb 16, 2013
    • level: 21
    Lol, damn, this place is dead, anyways the second half of season 3 is airing if anyone cares. I want to like the show, but there's just no way of copying the best and original trio. No one can replace them. The original I can watch over and over. This show, I can tolerate once, but that's about it. I won't miss the show if they pulled the plug, I will say that I am glad they haven't gone back to do the interviews, that's probably the weakest segment of the show.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.