Top Gear Forums

Sunday 8:00 PM on BBC TwoBetween Seasons

Farming

sfaberge

[1]Dec 1, 2007
    • level: 21
    What happened to their field of petrol? Last series they planted their own field of petrol and said they would return next series to harvest but I'm looking at the TV Guide for the rest of series 10 and there is no mention of it. Have they just ditched the idea or will it feature in one of the remaining episodes?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Richiebcfc25

[2]Dec 1, 2007
    • level: 47

sfaberge wrote:
    What happened to their field of petrol? Last series they planted their own field of petrol and said they would return next series to harvest but I'm looking at the TV Guide for the rest of series 10 and there is no mention of it. Have they just ditched the idea or will it feature in one of the remaining episodes?

i wouldnt be surprised if nothing grew in that field so TG had to quietly drop the idea or maybe they are saving to concluding part for series 11

RoboAmish

[3]Dec 3, 2007
    • level: 18
    I would have said it would appear in an upcoming episode but with the synopsis from the penultimate episode in the series up, I can't see it happening this season as it's nt quite good enough for a season finale.

scrot_bag

[4]Dec 5, 2007
    • level: 4
    The petrol will be featured in the next episode they use it in the race (sorry for ruining it for everyone)