Top Gear Forums

Sunday 8:00 PM on BBC TwoBetween Seasons

Series 10 Episode 10

sfaberge

[1]Dec 23, 2007
    • level: 21

That was a great episode. Although there was a bit too much James May in it. I was thinking through the whole thing that the M3 was the best car and thank god it won in the end. The Merc engine might be good but it was 2 litres bigger than the others so it should have been a whitewash over the other two and it wasn't. It was only slightly faster in a straight line. It would have been nice to know the lap times of the three cars.

The GWhiz part was useless, it was way too short to make any impression.

The news was fun and the awards were silly but funny! They've got to make a longer series though, 10 shows is one of the shortest series on television

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ifhtsictoan

[2]Dec 24, 2007
    • level: 4
    i realy liked this episode, they put the goofyness back into a car show while still doing a car show. i liked it that may was in it more because if clarkson is in it too much he can be a bit of a snob and know it all kind of person. i hope they do anouther season as i liked the spark the have put back in the show.

LMH68

[3]Dec 26, 2007
    • level: 57
    I enjoyed this one too Nice end to the series.

Richiebcfc25

[4]Dec 26, 2007
    • level: 47
    a good episode but i think they should have ended the series with the 24 hour race episode which was epic but the challenge in this episode was strangely underwhelming

RoboAmish

[5]Jan 12, 2008
    • level: 18
    good, back to basics episode and a great way to end the serious. Though on the contrary, you can never get enough James May. Unless you meant him in the Aston
    9/10

sfaberge

[6]Jan 12, 2008
    • level: 21
    You're not one of those wierdos that voted him as the wierdest crush of the year are you??!!

I just picked up Clarkson's DVD, I knew it wouldn't take long before it went in the bargain bin. It's exactly what you expect it to be, just him shouting and destroying things

MattAllenLFC

[7]Jan 12, 2008
    • level: 62

sfaberge wrote:
    I just picked up Clarkson's DVD, I knew it wouldn't take long before it went in the bargain bin. It's exactly what you expect it to be, just him shouting and destroying things

Supercar Showdown? Someboby bought that for me at Christmas; it's just like an extended review from Top Gear. An enjoyable hour or so Top Gear: The Challenges was a nice surprise, too.

RoboAmish

[8]Jan 13, 2008
    • level: 18
    MattAllenLFC wrote:

sfaberge wrote:

Supercar Showdown? Someboby bought that for me at Christmas; it's just like an extended review from Top Gear. An enjoyable hour or so Top Gear: The Challenges was a nice surprise, too.

yep my bro got Supercar Showdown. A nice way to pass an hour after Christmas dinner when we were all too full and drunk to do anything else