Top Gear Forums

Sunday 8:00 PM on BBC TwoBetween Seasons

Series 14 - Episode 3

MattAllenLFC

[1]Nov 30, 2009
    • level: 62

Now that was much better - a 100% improvement on programme 2. That was one of the very best TG episodes in a long time: the Lancia film was very good, interesting and entertaining; James in his airship (and the Lamborghini Bartoli) was fun, if not just plain weird and the exchange between Jeremy and James about Jeremy's gay dog" was laugh out-loud funny.

I gave this episode 9.5, it would have been a perfect 10 but for Chris Evans, who's appearance sent me into the kitchen for coffee and nibbles.

This is staying on my HD box.

Edit: just thought; having skipped the ginger nonce, he couldn't have ruined the perfect score after all. Amended to a perfect 10.

Edited on 11/30/2009 3:04am
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

efc91

[2]Dec 1, 2009
    • level: 39
    When I saw that Chris Evans was on I hoped it would be the actor guuted it wasn't cnat stand him as well. The episode was easily the best of he current series.

Tirill

[3]Dec 1, 2009
    • level: 3

Loved it Could not stop laughing when Hammond and May went "camping". I had my mom over for a visit , and when she saw May flying over the airport shouting mayday, she laughed so hard she started to cry.Best of the season so far. Hope they keep it up.

But the dude driving the RPC was awful. I wanna see Ryan Giggs in that car