Top Gear Forums

Sunday 8:00 PM on BBC TwoBetween Seasons

The Best Series of Top Gear - A rather complicated question

Top Gears Best Series

tallonKarrade

[1]Oct 14, 2008
    • level: 6

Everybody can quote their favourite episode or their favourite aspect of Top Gear. For example my favourite episode is series 9 episode 4 the space shuttle from a reliant robin because of the challenge as well as the interview with Simon Pegg and the mad merc. My favourite aspect is the almost unscripted banter of the presenters.

For these reasons i most like the early seriess between 2-6 with my favourite being season 5 which includes the buy a car challenge Porsche £1500 a Race Ferrari to vernier and lots of car reviews and Sabine Schmitz mocking Jeremy

The main reason i am introducing this forum is to determine whether people think like me an think that top gear has past its best or if i am just worrying about nothing

Edited on 10/15/2008 1:14am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tallonKarrade

[2]Oct 14, 2008
    Sorry there was not enough room so i could get all the seasons and individual tick box and i ma sorry if the grammar is bad but i couldn't submit the forum without removing the punctuations because of a HTML error

MattAllenLFC

[3]Oct 14, 2008
    • level: 62
    With too few options to include all series', I don't think this poll is going to work.

Also: in the corner of a foreign website that is forever England, the word 'season' is most unwelcome. The word 'series' is preferable.

tallonKarrade

[4]Oct 15, 2008
    Sorry about the "season" thing, they basically mean the same thing to me. The Poll was just to get a general idea when people thought the show was best and i was hoping people would comment on their particular choice.

MattAllenLFC

[5]Oct 15, 2008
    • level: 62
    That's a better idea actually. Not sure about my favourite series:: 6,7 or 8. Certainly not the last series and series 9 - the one after the accident - wasn't a good one either, but there was a good excuse for that.

I suppose I prefer the first 8 series because after that, the 'I don't even drive but I love Top Gear crowd' turned up. They also had cars on the programme in those days...