Top Gear Forums

Sunday 8:00 PM on BBC TwoBetween Seasons

The Challanges...

Spinobreaker

[1]Apr 8, 2009
    • level: 10

What is your favorite challenge? do u have an idea for what u think would be a good challenge?

so what is it?

MY fav challenge would be the shuttle car thing they did lol

what id like to see is a emergency vechiles special, where they are given no money (relatilvy speeking) to make a cop car, and amubalnce and a fire truck (1 each or 3 seperate ones i dont know lol) and they have to then go up against the real deal,

ie in the cop car the stig has to pit the owner of the car off the top gear track in less than a lap with a 1 second lead, they drive there reasonably priced car and he drives there make shift cop car, first off the real deal V reasonably priced car to get a base line, then it off to test the TG cop car...

i think thatd b funny as hell to watch but thats me

for the ambulance i dont know, they have to do a lap as fast as possible, load a dummy (or hammond ) onto a stretcher and then do a counter lap to the 'hospital'

same as before, the real deal does it to set a base line, then they do there caars and sees who wins

and lastly the fire truck lmao, this would be very funny to watch, have it they have to put out a caravan fire or something like that, the real deal puts it out in seconds where the boys just stand there rubbing there hands and saying to themselves, "really, why ould we put that out?"

again potential to be very funny

so what do u think?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

burywmore

[2]Apr 8, 2009
    • level: 4
    My favorite challenge is still the DB9 driven by Clarkson versus Hammond and May on the fast trains from England to the south of France. Great car, with great scenery, plus they guys seemed to really enjoy it. Its probably my favorite show of the series.

pokemastercube2

[3]Jul 19, 2009
    • level: 10
    the amphibous challanges. poor hampster sinking both times.

eaudra

[5]Oct 2, 2010
    • level: 11

Challenges is the most favorite part of the show for me, or, if to be precise, I might not be tunning in for every episode if they weren't doing any So far my most favorite was the one (or rather 3) where Jeremy raced in a car against Richard and James taking public transportation from point A to Z. What a rce(s)!!!

MajLorne

[6]Sep 23, 2011
    • level: 21
    The Japan ep where Jeremy was in the nissan vs James and Hammond on the bullet train. Very neat scenery.

THe police car challenge was also hilarious. James's choice of 'siren' will never go away, nor will Hammond's 'modifications'.

THe Jag-train especially with James and Hammond bickering at each other over who gets to do the announcements and the end where 'scum class' was demolished by the train. Lol, leave no caravans untouched...
    =
    At Spino: lol! THat would be funny about a fire truck challenge. I would imagine they'd do exactly that and just let the caravan burn to ashes.

ltcomstella

[7]Oct 1, 2011
    • level: 18

i like all the challenges they all have something new and fun to watch, i can't really pick a fave

hightlights:

1 the veyron , 2 the porche panemera, 3 the nissan gt r

4 The 3 bmw 3 series covertables

VRTShingo

[8]Dec 14, 2011
    • level: 2
    I like the Top Gear UK vs Australia challenge, the mafia challenge with the Benz S65 AMG I forgot which exact challenge it was but they needed to find the perfect mafia car but I thought that challenge was great too, and lastly the Japan challenge with the GTR

MajLorne

[9]Mar 1, 2012
    • level: 21
    THe mafia episode was just 'Albania special' I don't think there was any formal name for the challenge other than 'best mafia car'.

MattAllenLFC

[10]Mar 12, 2012
    • level: 62

Strictly speaking, the Japan 'thing' was a race.