Top Gear Forums

Sunday 8:00 PM on BBC TwoBetween Seasons

Will It Return?

fanfas

[1]Apr 2, 2012
    • level: 13

Is the show returning for another season, or did it ended for good? I ask because of all the Best Ofs that have been broadcast.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MajLorne

[2]Apr 2, 2012
    • level: 21
    Series 18 just ended, so it'll be 'sometime' till they air over here on BBC america.

MattAllenLFC

[3]Apr 21, 2012
    • level: 62
    There will definitely be a 19th series. Not sure when as they have changed their schedule in recent years. I would guess at autumn 2012, but we could get get a new series in late summer.

appmik

[5]May 26, 2012
    • level: 1

There won't be another series filmed this year as far as I know.I was down at Dunsfold a few days ago and the warehouse that they film in was stripped out after they filmed in February.All that was in there was a stripped down helicopter and some other rubbish.Usually they would leave everything in place until the second series of the year had been filmed.

MattAllenLFC

[6]May 27, 2012
    • level: 62

No, they wouldn't leave everything there: props, scenery and sets always go into storage. If you remember a few series' back, they lost a lot of their set in a fire. That's why they had those old-fashioned chairs.

Top Gear may well be filmed later in the year, but it will not return until 2013. Only then will sets etc... be delivered and set-up at Dunsfold.