Top Gear

Sunday 8:00 PM on BBC Two Premiered Oct 20, 2002 Between Seasons

MattAllenLFC

Top Gear Fan Reviews (122)

• The best car show ever produced!

Top Gear, a great show that is on since 2001/2002, for 16 seasons now is one of the greatest shows the UK ever produced, in my eyes.

Simply because first: I really love cars and at specially fast and expensive ones.

Then there is the way how they present it, it's just awesome, funny and always informational, even if they bring it on a very strange way.

Also, with the specials, you kinda see places you never see a film crew before, so, you get to see new places, which is awesome:) Certainly Bolivia was my favorite till now, awesome sunset! Also, the road in Bulgaria, was really awesome to see.

Since the beginning, at least, since it aired in the Netherlands, I am watching it, with all the pleasure there is, even the episodes that I've already watched 20 times, still see me watching, just because, it's fun! And sometimes I even miss 1 once in a lifetime movie for it, just so I can watch this show.

Then there are the actors, Jeremy made a simply awesome documentary, Richard followings him and made an even better one. May is the only one I still not yet have seen:O But that is OK.

My favorite though is the Stig. Last week he drove like he was the best rally driver ever and that was just AMAZING.

So, with this dramatic English I gonna end!

AWESOME SHOW!