Top Shot

The History Channel Premiered Jun 06, 2010 Between Seasons

Top Shot Fan Reviews (8)

• Top shot brings 20 competition shooters from different disciplines together to find the very best among them. In the various competitions they often are forced to shoot with weapons they've never fired before.

Hi. I enjoy it a great deal. Season after season, the competitors have been driven success oriented individuals, who obviously paid a high price gaining their respective marksmanship skills. Its also fun to watch the interplay between individuals from all parts of our country.

This year, somehow a real jackass made it on the show. Instead of good natured, tough competition it turned in to a soap opera. Each week seemed to hinge less on the competition and more on just how was the foul ball going to sabotage things this week.

I know thousands of people write in, hoping for the chance to be on the show. I hope this season was a as much of a wake up call for the producers as it has been for us fans. I hope they screen more effectively, and consider language in the agreement the competitors sign that the producers reserve the right to terminate a competitor, for behavior not in the best interest of the show.

If they felt a bit of "spice might be a good thing" they couldn't be more wrong. If you haven't seen the show, this seasons brat, was about as enjoyable as a root canal, or being stuck in a broken elevator with 3 screaming infants, each trying to outscream the other two.

Please, more drama about the competition. Less tension fueled by locking regular people in a competition with a sociopath.