Toradora!

TV Tokyo (ended 2009)

Toradora! Fan Reviews (4)

• After his encounter with Aisaka "the Palmtop tiger" Taiga, Ryuuji Takasu's high school life will never be the same again. Follow their wild goose chase for love as they pair off one another with their best friends. Who would end up with who?

It has a light feel for an anime. Although you'll have a hint of what it's all about, the story gives a spin-off of events that could make you crave for more.

The characters where well thought of. Making the lead guy look like a delinquent with a soft spot for household chores is shocking but admirable. Their personality and how they mature as the story progresses makes it even more interesting.

The story's depth is average. It tackles mainly about high school life, friendship, falling in love and heartbreaks. Family issues and norms are also tackled but not in depth. For animation, I'd give it a 7/10. Emotions can be seen but there was no emphasis on the weight of the situation. Drawing could have been better but it might not fit the story.

Opening and ending songs were great. I love music and I don't know how to review music that well. What makes me feel good and is pleasing to my ear is a good music.