Torchwood: Miracle Day

Dead Of Night

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jul 22, 2011 on Starz

• Dead Of Night

Dead Of Night was a great episode of Torchwood: Miracle Day and I really enjoyed watching this episode because the new Torchwood Team was finally working together and they discovered some very interesting information leading them to a major drug company who may have known ahead of time that the Miracle was going to occur. This series doesn't hold back and both Rex and Jack both got some hot action in this episode. It was great to watch Gwen on a mission with here technologically advanced contacts. The story is really starting to come together. I really look forward to watching the next episode of Torchwood: Miracle Day to see what happens next!!!!

• Well at least we might be finding the power behind this.

All right. Torchwood seems to be up and running, though it's somewhat difficult with only two of them, one of whom (Jack) seems to have turned into a moany wimp.

Don't see how Jack could justify knocking off the hunt to knock off the gay barman. Rex also is sidetracked into having sex with the doctor. The only ones not getting any are the two girls - but then Gwen wouldn't. What she does get however are the camera contacts- yeah!

Does the American audience need to have English terms explained? We Brits are quite onversant with Americanisms such as cell phone, ATM and even the emergency number 911. This comes from the wealth of US shows on British TV especially satellite.

Still room for improvement.