Torchwood: Miracle Day

End Of The Road

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Aug 26, 2011 on Starz

7.7
  • Wow not in a good way.

3.5

what a waste of time in between the last ep. and this one we more forward have an ep. didn't know if i was watching 'logo" channel or "SyFy" channels "B" shows you know the ones on Saturday afternoons. I have watch all the season an this one reminded me of the old doctor who or an American soap opera where a week is relative to a day. Scifi is action, science and a little sex and a plot.not gay sex, gay sex, little action and no real plot. " My blood is not special". the list is long i've seen internes write better crap. glad I can cut starz now. was not worth the 12.95 get it back to writers of Doctor Who.

Thatz the review and rant!

• End Of The Road

End Of The Road was a superb episode of Torchwood: Miracle Day and I really enjoyed watching because there was a lot of action, drama, intrigue and some surprising revelations. It was cool how Olivia was the granddaughter of Colasanto who was still alive as an old man. We finally learn who the three men were in Jacks past and it was awesome to see just how deeply infiltrated they are in society. Oswald made a disturbing discovery and created new trouble for himself. This was an exciting episode with unexpected twists and turns and I couldn't believe how the episode played out. I look forward to watching the next episode of Torchwood: Miracle Day!!!!!!!

• No spoilers here from me - I couldn't even watch this all the way through. This really is The End of the Road for me. Far too tedious this show. The 'miracle' should have been sussed out weeks ago but these Americans have messed the show up - big style.

2.5

I no longer care what the miracle is or the belief or the turkey because this show is one big turkey. It's far too slow, most of this episode is set in one studio. I understand that the general consensus is that all Americans are slow on the uptake but surely they do not need this level of guiding through a storyline. This is by far the worst series of Torchwood and lets all hope that it comes back to the UK - and soon.

But please, if you do not agree, write a review, I can't believe that many folks like what they've done here.