Torchwood: Miracle Day Forums

Starz (ended 2011)

Hands up if your EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!

Rachaelma

[1]Jun 14, 2011
    • level: 5

Hey Guys,

Just me adding A new post to this upcoming season of Torchwood .

Let's just say that I have been a big fan since the shows daybue in 2006 I love Captin Jack and I am so glad that John barrowman said yes to the show's go ahead. I know the show would not be the same with out him or Eve Myles I do really hope that the new cast is also really great.

I have been a big fan of the original cast right up to their departure in season two and three. We will miss the dearly and I am gald that John Barrowman said yes because No ONE can play Captin Jack Harkness as well as him and I look forward to Torchwood's return Soon.

And no one can replace Eve Myles aswell she does a fantastic job and I hope that Torchwood does an excellent job when it returns so that we can expect another season!!!

Well here's to hoping for a season five of this amazing show.

Keep up the good work John Barrowman and Eve Myles.

Big fan here!!!!!!!

and thank-you to Russell T.Davies for Bringing Torchwood Back into my life

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

VConn

[2]Jun 15, 2011
    • level: 17

Rachaelma wrote:

Hey Guys,

Just me adding A new post to this upcoming season of Torchwood .

Let's just say that I have been a big fan since the shows daybue in 2006 I love Captin Jack and I am so glad that John barrowman said yes to the show's go ahead. I know the show would not be the same with out him or Eve Myles I do really hope that the new cast is also really great.

I have been a big fan of the original cast right up to their departure in season two and three. We will miss the dearly and I am gald that John Barrowman said yes because No ONE can play Captin Jack Harkness as well as him and I look forward to Torchwood's return Soon.

And no one can replace Eve Myles aswell she does a fantastic job and I hope that Torchwood does an excellent job when it returns so that we can expect another season!!!

Well here's to hoping for a season five of this amazing show.

Keep up the good work John Barrowman and Eve Myles.

Big fan here!!!!!!!

and thank-you to Russell T.Davies for Bringing Torchwood Back into my life

You're not the only one excited by the pending return of this great show I can assure you of that. I am very excited and can't wait to see TORCHWOOD return. There have been many people b*tching and moaning about how the U.S. and STARZ killed TORCHWOOD and even if you ignore the obvious fact that it hasn't aired yet so no-one can honestly judge it the fact is without STARZ TORCHWOOD truly would be dead it has been quite clear that since Children Of Earth ended BBC have had no interest in continuing the show, As I've said elsewhere they stuffed around for months after Day 5 saying "Maybe we'll renew it, Maybe we won't", Even to this day with the premiere only a few weeks away BBC have still not announced when they'll be airing it in The U.K. American and Australian audiences already know when it'll air in their respective countries and if BBC really gave a damn they'd have announced their premiere date long before STARZ and certainly before UKTV in Australia.

The only way TORCHWOOD could have been killed was if that horrible FOX had got their hands on it which thankfully they didn't.

As long as RTD and more importantly John,Eve and Kai are on board TORCHWOOD will continue to be an awesome show. And one other thing to those naysayers remember at the start of Series 1 and 2 Jack always did a voice over explaining what TW is and what they did, Remember that line "Fighting for the future on behalf of the human race" Well now TORCHWOOD really is doing that not just fighting for the Welsh as if everyone else didn't exist because with the exception of the events of CoE the original TW didn't really do much on a global sale, Now they can which means the show is going to be better than ever. I miss Ianto Owen and Tosh too but they weren't the first soldiers TW lost and they won't be the last.

MIRACLE DAY IS COMING!

Edited on 06/15/2011 9:37pm

TracyTrouble

[3]Jun 25, 2011
    • level: 10
    Very much; can't wait.

sianwadey

[4]Jun 25, 2011
    • level: 9
    YES! Can't wait! I miss Captain Jack and Gwen, plus very excited to see Mekhi Phifer! I loved him in ER.

WelshHelen

[5]Jun 26, 2011
    • level: 2
    Not as much now that Ianto's not in it. Also worried about the Americanisation of it. I'm crossing my fingers that it'll be OK but have my doubts.

CaraFryett

[6]Jun 28, 2011
    • level: 1
    Oh yes!!!!

TracyTrouble

[7]Jun 28, 2011
    • level: 10
    Yes.

kanniballl

[8]Jun 29, 2011
    • level: 18

WelshHelen wrote:
    Not as much now that Ianto's not in it. Also worried about the Americanisation of it. I'm crossing my fingers that it'll be OK but have my doubts.

As do I, as witnessed by the ending to the American version of "Life on Mars."

However, STARZ is a different animal than American Network TV. They do some real hard-core stuff, like the 2 Spartacus series they recently aired.

Being a premium channel they can do whatever the frell they want with content matter, adult situations, language, violence, etc.

I'd have very little faith if a Network company like Fox was involved, but since STARZ is involved I have a little more hope.

Edited on 06/29/2011 1:30pm

FanscapeJames

[10]Jun 30, 2011
    • level: 1

Hi folks,

My name is James, and I'm actually helping Starz reach out to avid TV mavens about Torchwood: Miracle Day! I just wanted to thank you all for your enthusiasm for the show - we're all really excited to hear what you think of it!

Also, I wanted to give you all a heads-up that Starz will be streaming the first episode of Torchwood: Miracle Day for FREE starting at 12:01 AM ET/PT on July 8th on the show's page, so now you've got no excuse to miss out! Here's a link for your convenience - feel free to share with your friends so they can follow Torchwood: Miracle Day from the beginning too:

http://bit.ly/TWMiracleDay

We've also got a Foursquare page up and running - check it out, follow us, and stay tuned for some big news coming soon!

https://foursquare.com/torchwood_starz

Like I said, I'm working with Starz - if you have any questions about Torchwood: Miracle Day, just let me know!