Torchwood: Miracle Day

Starz (ended 2011)

anbis82

Torchwood: Miracle Day Fan Reviews (21)

• "Torturewood". REALLY slow. TOO slow to watch another season. I give up.

The only reason I watched is because it's Dr Who. VERY slow. This whole season could have been done as a 3-part episode. Not sure if I'm going to watch anymore. Tremendously disappointing. We call it "Torturewood". SGU should have stayed and Torturewood should have gotten cancelled. SGU moved faster, even in the early going.

The excessive, explicit homosexuality was indulgent, unnecessary, and detracted significantly from good story-telling. The character of Oswald Danes had a purpose in one or two episodes, but was largely a waste of time in most episodes.

Even the final episode, in which something finally happened, moved at a snail's pace: felt like 15 minutes of dialog while everyone just stood and waited for the the dialog to stop. It wasn't the sci-fi that wasn't believable, I couldn't suspend my disbelief that everyone would stand around listening to stupid dialog! Writers should be fired.

No more iron-clad story arcs! Give me episodes of good sci-fi like the first season of the REAL TORCHWOOD! BBC should take it back. Trust American networks to ruin good series.