Total Drama Island

3:10 To Crazytown

Aired Unknown Feb 08, 2009 on TELETOON

• The worst episode in total drama history

I will never ever watch any episode of total drama's spin-offs, EVER again. I hated how Trent and Gwen broke up in this episode. This is when Total Drama started to become very BAD!!!!!!!! and I mean really really BAD!!!!!

Stick with TDI because the characters were well developed and the challenges were great.
  • This episode was okay, but got out of hand near the end. Think of it, bathing in the barrel, seperating from your friends, betrayal, backstabbing your boyfriend, and mental team captain. Carry on

It's a very hot and sunny day for the Total Drama contestants. It is very hard to cool down. Out of nowhere, Chris comes in donning a cowboy costume and shoots his gun. He announces the next challenge, a Western movie genre. First task is similar to the very first episode of Total Drama Island, jumping off a very tall platform onto a very cheap horse. Gaffers are the first ones to go because they won last time, and Chris said so. Gwen is the first one to jump, but succeeds in a painful landing, even though girls don't have groins. Instead of going into detail of the challenge, Gwen, Harold, and Duncan scored for the Gaffers while Beth and Lindsay (jumped together) and Owen (cheated) scored for the Grips. LeShawna and Heather decided to break the tie, but being stuck to a weather vane led the challenge into a tiebreaker. It was originally gonna be a water-gun showdown but Owen (The Grips' target) drank all the water. Chris had to call a new challenge, a cattle roping contest. Trent decides to rope Gwen, but fails when he fakes his excuse. Gwen does not want to win Season 2 by cheating. The Gaffers find rope and decide to rope the Killer Grips, putting them in the winner's circle.

While everyone is bathing in a small barrel, Gwen goes check on Trent, who is showering in the Bathrooms from Season 1. Gwen tells Trent that he's a great guy and their strtegy isn't working. In that process, she dumps Trent. Justin, out of nowhere, hears the conversation and berates Gwen in front of his own teammates because of Trent's cheating. The Killer Grips never won with him due to helping Gwen. Gwen tries to tells the Grips that she wasn't involved with Trent's cheating, but Justin claims that she's a liar. He tells them that this is a strategy that they're doing in order to go to the Final Two. In a desperate attempt that she's innocent, Justin tells Gwen to tell his team to vote off their horrible cheating captain, Trent. Justin angrily insists that Gwen owes them.

At the ceremony, Trent sucessfully gets voted off without a goodbye. From Chris' camera room, Gwen was called in to feel bad by Chris. As for Gwen, it worked. It was suggested that Owen was gonna be voted off for ruining the tiebreaker by drinking the ammunition.
  • Trent and Gwen find out the hard way just how hard it can be to pay a price for a tragic human mistake when it comes to love in this special 444 word review! :idea:

For all of the contestants, there's one brutal element that even Chris isn't capable of really creating: the heat! It is H.O.T. hot! On the set of "Total Drama Action," and everyone is feeling it! Harold is losing even more of his mojo than usual, Chef is getting angrier even more than usual, Duncan is bullying Harold even worse than usual, Heather is getting karma payback even worse than usual, and LaShawna's hairdo has even puffed out into an afro because of the humidity! :lol: But the biggest problem is Trent has gone on too far with his obsession with Gwen, and Gwen has had enough! That, plus the fact that the Screaming Gaffers and the Killer Grips both have to participate in a Western-themed challenge isn't going to help matters! First, the campers have to jump 100 feet from a diving board onto a 2nd-rate horse. I know it's wrong, but I find it So funny D.J. can't even jump onto a horse without getting terribly hurt! :!: (Gwen: "Aren't you going to help D.J. get out of those power lines?" Chris: "Oh I will, eventually!") :D But Gwen, Harold, Duncan, Lindsay, Beth, and even Owen (even though Owen actually didn't land on the horse because the horse moved out of the way) is given a point for landing on the horse since the horse wasn't supposed to move out of the way. Secondly, the campers Were supposed to do an old-fashioned shoot-out, but Owen prevented a blood-bath from happening due to his incredible need to quench his thirst with water pistols. So the final part of the challenge is cattle round-up. But it's actually the cattle who do the rounding up! The Killer Grips lose yet again and are really sucking as a team! Gwen has to tell Trent that A. She doesn't want Trent throwing challenges for her and B. Trent's weirdness has become too much for Gwen to take. Gwen makes the worst mistake of her life by dumping Trent. Justin is all too eager to take advantage of the situation by claiming that Gwen was cheating with Trent in order to get to the Final Two. Gwen says that she had nothing to do with Trent's actions and even dumped him to snap Trent back to normal. But Justin wants proof from Gwen that's shes being honest. Gwen walks right into Justin's trap and tells the Killer Grips to vote Trent off, thinking it would be beneficial for both teams if that happened. Let's just hope That decision doesn't come to bite back Gwen say, in about 2 more episodes! :idea: This show is dramatic! :) Enough said! ;)
  • Spoiler alert!!! Tired of that obnoxious boyfriend that keeps obsessing about you??? No problem! Just Don't dump him and Vote him off!

Ha,ha, Ok that liner pretty much said it all, didn't it?... well, No...

Here we go!

The competition got hotter, literally, so instead of the Beach, our beloved people went to the Wild West, Trent kept getting weirder and Gwen got fed up, We see why Duncan keeps bullying Harold (it's more complex that we thought, or isn't?) , and that Someone has a soft spot for our favorite nerd, no, not Cody, the other one, no, not Noah, the other Nerd, oh Heck! I meant Harold! Can you guess who? I knew you could...

And what I said about Justin keep getting deeper, I think this guy could give Heater a run for her money, specially since she isn't doing pretty much nothing but being the comic relief sans hair.

This episodes has lots of laughs but a ending that might leave a bitter taste until next week...

...even with that note, enjoy!