Total Drama Island

Aftermath: Hawaiian Style

Aired Unknown Mar 20, 2011 on TELETOON

• Well Done.

The aftermath is set in Hawaii! Bridgette finally comes back, with her new friend, the bear she helped in Siberia. Everytime Geof tries to give her a hug or goes near her, the bear hurts Geof. That was a bit unexpected. Duncaan, Courtney, and Owen are brought to add to the peanut gallery. Once again, Geof or Bridgette, didn't interview the about their time on Total Drama World Tour. I thought that was mainly what the aftermath was for. But, I still liked the episode. Great challenge. I loved how one member from the teams chose an animal that best represents the final three. Heather a doberman, Alejandro a jaguar, and Cody a deer. I guess that actually would make sense. Courtney winning the challenge, was no shocker. She was up against Harold and Owen (Owen had to do the chalenge for an injured Blainley.) I thiught the bear getting challenge was so sweet. The songs were good. I liked Harold's rap and how Courtney tried to sing in his song, but was cut off by Geof. The other song, was great to. I can't wait to see who will win the one million dollars! Cody, Heather, or Alejandro.