Does Harold deserve to be picked on by Duncan and Courtney so much?

Does Harold deserve to be picked on so much?

  • Avatar of imverybasic

    imverybasic

    [81]Jul 3, 2009
    • member since: 07/09/06
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 3,060
    Nope. I have nothing to object. All I can say is that you have great points, but you're not going to change my mind. Courtney tried to "avoid" the others but so did everyone else. The objective of the challenge was to avoid the opposing team. I can agree that Courtney has dominated Harold in quite a few challenges, but it sounds like you're pretty defensive over Courtney. I already gave her credit where credit was due and I even went the extra mile in to rewarding her points for the dodgeball challenge. I appreciate the apology, but I find that you're not completely satisfied on how this ended. I don't want to start a fire between us, but why don't we just call it even and say that Harold and Courtney are both good competetors?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stalemate666

    stalemate666

    [82]Jul 3, 2009
    • member since: 10/19/08
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 927
    imverybasic wrote:
    Nope. I have nothing to object. All I can say is that you have great points, but you're not going to change my mind. Courtney tried to "avoid" the others but so did everyone else. The objective of the challenge was to avoid the opposing team. I can agree that Courtney has dominated Harold in quite a few challenges, but it sounds like you're pretty defensive over Courtney. I already gave her credit where credit was due and I even went the extra mile in to rewarding her points for the dodgeball challenge. I appreciate the apology, but I find that you're not completely satisfied on how this ended. I don't want to start a fire between us, but why don't we just call it even and say that Harold and Courtney are both good competetors?

    Harold shot beth, lindsey and heather right, well they were already shooting at each other so debatable already out and there's no confirmation that any of Harolds shots actually hit either, so counting all 3 kills in his favor isn't really fair
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of imverybasic

    imverybasic

    [83]Jul 3, 2009
    • member since: 07/09/06
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 3,060
    I don't think that counts considering that Lindsay, Beth and Heather were all on the same team. Chris didn't say anything about how it would work if players shot their teammates. Of course, I don't believe that he anticipated that to happen. Plus we already know that Harold shot Heather. Harold still wins this one. Sorry.
    Edited on 07/03/2009 4:46pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of CrystalCoconut

    CrystalCoconut

    [84]Jul 3, 2009
    • member since: 02/09/09
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 988
    imverybasic wrote:
    Nope. I have nothing to object. All I can say is that you have great points, but you're not going to change my mind. Courtney tried to "avoid" the others but so did everyone else. The objective of the challenge was to avoid the opposing team. I can agree that Courtney has dominated Harold in quite a few challenges, but it sounds like you're pretty defensive over Courtney. I already gave her credit where credit was due and I even went the extra mile in to rewarding her points for the dodgeball challenge. I appreciate the apology, but I find that you're not completely satisfied on how this ended. I don't want to start a fire between us, but why don't we just call it even and say that Harold and Courtney are both good competetors?


    This isn't a flame war. I dont hate you.
    I just disagree with you.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stalemate666

    stalemate666

    [85]Jul 3, 2009
    • member since: 10/19/08
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 927
    imverybasic wrote:
    I don't think that counts considering that Lindsay, Beth and Heather were all on the same team. Chris didn't say anything about how it would work if players shot their teammates. Of course, I don't believe that he anticipated that to happen. Plus we already know that Harold shot Heather. Harold still wins this one. Sorry.

    So one hit vs not getting hit, sounds like a tie to me, assuming heather isn't already out from beth
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of CrystalCoconut

    CrystalCoconut

    [86]Jul 3, 2009
    • member since: 02/09/09
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 988
    [QUOTE="stalemate666"]
    imverybasic wrote:
    I don't think that counts considering that Lindsay, Beth and Heather were all on the same team. Chris didn't say anything about how it would work if players shot their teammates. Of course, I don't believe that he anticipated that to happen. Plus we already know that Harold shot Heather. Harold still wins this one. Sorry.


    So did Bridgette and Geoff.
    The teamates both had a different job to do.
    Both of them did their job with no mistakes.
    If the deers got shot they'd loose the game for their team.
    If the hunters missed their shots theyd lose the game for their team.
    The deer and hunters equally contribute to the win.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of imverybasic

    imverybasic

    [87]Jul 3, 2009
    • member since: 07/09/06
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 3,060

    Crystal Coconut wrote:
    This isn't a flame war. I dont hate you. I just disagree with you.

    Thanks. Likewise.

    CrystalCoconut wrote:
    So did Bridgette and Geoff. The teamates both had a different job to do. Both of them did their job with no mistakes. If the deers got shot they'd loose the game for their team. If the hunters missed their shots theyd lose the game for their team. The deer and hunters equally contribute to the win.

    True. Bridgette and Geoff did hit Heather, as well. But Harold didn't just hit Heather, I only mentioned Heather because it was for certain that he hit her. He also hit the other Gophers and yes, so did Bridgette and Geoff. Though, it seems that throughout the game, Bridgette was in the background and Geoff was nowhere to be seen, so Harold had to take the initiative until Geoff got back. Hmm, just like in the dodgeball challenge. Harold came through at the last minute and Courtney got a perfect score in the paintball challenge. Courtney got more people out with Duncan's scheme, and Harold got more people out with Bridgette and Geoff. Though, I still stand by the fact that Courtney didn't have anybody after her in the paintball challenge, whereas Harold in the dodgeball challenge was Owen's prime target. He did lead his team and so did Geoff, but Geoff was gone for most of the game. Harold even made the break before the challenge started.

    True. The hunters and deer(s) both contribute to the game and yes, if the deers get shot, they lose. If the hunters miss, they lose. I think that the only way the hunters could lose is if they run out of ammo, which is what happened to Owen. I still can't really consider it a tie, though. Bridgette and Geoff did contribute to the challenge but I don't really consider it as a tie considering that one of his teammates were gone, Harold had to lead the team. And Geoff couldn't've shot anyone because nobody was covered in paint during the time he was gone. Courtney did do her job perfectly, but she wasn't even targeted. Sorry for the repetition.

    Sorry, but I still say that Harold wins this one. If Courtney would have done her job perfectly, while being targeted, I would've considered it as a tie. But the fact that she wasn't even shown once, I still have to give the point to Harold. The point of all these challenges is to have someone after you and still manage or try to outsmart them otherwise, what's the point?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stalemate666

    stalemate666

    [88]Jul 3, 2009
    • member since: 10/19/08
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 927
    imverybasic wrote:

    Crystal Coconut wrote:
    This isn't a flame war. I dont hate you. I just disagree with you.

    Thanks. Likewise.

    CrystalCoconut wrote:
    So did Bridgette and Geoff. The teamates both had a different job to do. Both of them did their job with no mistakes. If the deers got shot they'd loose the game for their team. If the hunters missed their shots theyd lose the game for their team. The deer and hunters equally contribute to the win.

    True. Bridgette and Geoff did hit Heather, as well. But Harold didn't just hit Heather, I only mentioned Heather because it was for certain that he hit her. He also hit the other Gophers and yes, so did Bridgette and Geoff. Though, it seems that throughout the game, Bridgette was in the background and Geoff was nowhere to be seen, so Harold had to take the initiative until Geoff got back. Hmm, just like in the dodgeball challenge. Harold came through at the last minute and Courtney got a perfect score in the paintball challenge. Courtney got more people out with Duncan's scheme, and Harold got more people out with Bridgette and Geoff. Though, I still stand by the fact that Courtney didn't have anybody after her in the paintball challenge, whereas Harold in the dodgeball challenge was Owen's prime target. He did lead his team and so did Geoff, but Geoff was gone for most of the game. Harold even made the break before the challenge started.

    True. The hunters and deer(s) both contribute to the game and yes, if the deers get shot, they lose. If the hunters miss, they lose. I think that the only way the hunters could lose is if they run out of ammo, which is what happened to Owen. I still can't really consider it a tie, though. Bridgette and Geoff did contribute to the challenge but I don't really consider it as a tie considering that one of his teammates were gone, Harold had to lead the team. And Geoff couldn't've shot anyone because nobody was covered in paint during the time he was gone. Courtney did do her job perfectly, but she wasn't even targeted. Sorry for the repetition.

    Sorry, but I still say that Harold wins this one. If Courtney would have done her job perfectly, while being targeted, I would've considered it as a tie. But the fact that she wasn't even shown once, I still have to give the point to Harold. The point of all these challenges is to have someone after you and still manage or try to outsmart them otherwise, what's the point?


    How can you not see it as a tie, Harold hit ppl that were already shot after following his teammates, we don't even know for sure he got a shot that counted how can you give him the win at all
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of imverybasic

    imverybasic

    [89]Jul 3, 2009
    • member since: 07/09/06
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 3,060
    Because every player shot was covered with at least more than one layer of paint and being shot by your own team doesn't count.
    Edited on 07/03/2009 9:36pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stalemate666

    stalemate666

    [90]Jul 3, 2009
    • member since: 10/19/08
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 927
    imverybasic wrote:
    Because every player shot was covered with at least more than one layer of paint and being shot by your own team doesn't count.

    How do you know shot by your our team doesn't count, they never said that, you made that up to help Harold, and Lindsey doesn't count because she's a hunter, infact wasn't Lindsey and beth hunters, that means he only shot 1 deer after she was already hit, I could argue that none of his shots count because 1 heather was already hit by her teamates, 2 Bridgette and Geoff probably hit her first, so that's 0 for Harold and 1 for Courtney so Courtney wins
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of imverybasic

    imverybasic

    [91]Jul 4, 2009
    • member since: 07/09/06
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 3,060

    Good point. I'll give you that.

    About shooting other's teammates. Chris should have said something about it, but didn't. I'll give you that. But, for the entire time, we were comparing Courtney and Harold. Sure, it's possible that Geoff and Bridgette could have gotten their first and yes, Harold did only hit Heather, so that only counts as one deer. I did say that Courtney only hit multiple of people because of the "Rush the New Guy" strategy in the dodgeball game, so this is kind of the same thing, so this part is fair.

    But now that you mention that Beth, Leshawna and Lindsay were all hunters, you are right. But because of that, Bridgette and Geoff ended up hitting hunters, not deer. And Harold already shot Heather, so he outranks them there. Though, we're talking about Courtney and Harold not Bridgette, Geoff and Harold, so it's kind of pointless to say. I'll keep this point in mind, though.

    But like I said, though, Bridgette and Geoff were both in the background for most of the game. Harold took the lead for them for most of the challenge and when Geoff came back, he led his team in to shooting hunters, not deer, so that doesn't count on Geoff's part, so Harold wins this one.

    It's sort of pointless to debate on whether shooting your own teammates counts or not, since we're only comparing Courtney and Harold. I was the one who brought it up, so... yes. And let say, if it did count, how could you say that if the Gophers shot their own teammates before Harold, then it doesn't count for him? Especially since Chris never said anything about it. Even though when he did find out, he seemed to have enjoyed it, my guess is that shooting your own team members doesn't count because the whole point of the challenge was to shoot your opposing team. So whether it counted or not, Chris only mentioned to hit the opposing team. He didn't say about whether shooting members of your team counted or not. Though now that you mention it, Heather ended up shooting a bunch of hunters and since Harold has already gotten to Heather, he wins.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of CrystalCoconut

    CrystalCoconut

    [92]Jul 4, 2009
    • member since: 02/09/09
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 988
    imverybasic wrote:

    Crystal Coconut wrote:
    This isn't a flame war. I dont hate you. I just disagree with you.

    Thanks. Likewise.

    CrystalCoconut wrote:
    So did Bridgette and Geoff. The teamates both had a different job to do. Both of them did their job with no mistakes. If the deers got shot they'd loose the game for their team. If the hunters missed their shots theyd lose the game for their team. The deer and hunters equally contribute to the win.

    True. Bridgette and Geoff did hit Heather, as well. But Harold didn't just hit Heather, I only mentioned Heather because it was for certain that he hit her. He also hit the other Gophers and yes, so did Bridgette and Geoff. Though, it seems that throughout the game, Bridgette was in the background and Geoff was nowhere to be seen, so Harold had to take the initiative until Geoff got back. Hmm, just like in the dodgeball challenge. Harold came through at the last minute and Courtney got a perfect score in the paintball challenge. Courtney got more people out with Duncan's scheme, and Harold got more people out with Bridgette and Geoff. Though, I still stand by the fact that Courtney didn't have anybody after her in the paintball challenge, whereas Harold in the dodgeball challenge was Owen's prime target. He did lead his team and so did Geoff, but Geoff was gone for most of the game. Harold even made the break before the challenge started.

    True. The hunters and deer(s) both contribute to the game and yes, if the deers get shot, they lose. If the hunters miss, they lose. I think that the only way the hunters could lose is if they run out of ammo, which is what happened to Owen. I still can't really consider it a tie, though. Bridgette and Geoff did contribute to the challenge but I don't really consider it as a tie considering that one of his teammates were gone, Harold had to lead the team. And Geoff couldn't've shot anyone because nobody was covered in paint during the time he was gone. Courtney did do her job perfectly, but she wasn't even targeted. Sorry for the repetition.

    Sorry, but I still say that Harold wins this one. If Courtney would have done her job perfectly, while being targeted, I would've considered it as a tie. But the fact that she wasn't even shown once, I still have to give the point to Harold. The point of all these challenges is to have someone after you and still manage or try to outsmart them otherwise, what's the point?



    Courtney's job was to avoid hunters.
    And she did it better then anyone else on the bass
    HOW IS that NOT perfect?
    If she almost got hit then it would count as a tie?

    You said its an extra mile for courtney to win in the dodgeball.
    This made no sense
    Courtney got more people out then Harold
    Which was the hole point of the game.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stalemate666

    stalemate666

    [93]Jul 4, 2009
    • member since: 10/19/08
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 927
    imverybasic wrote:

    Good point. I'll give you that.

    About shooting other's teammates. Chris should have said something about it, but didn't. I'll give you that. But, for the entire time, we were comparing Courtney and Harold. Sure, it's possible that Geoff and Bridgette could have gotten their first and yes, Harold did only hit Heather, so that only counts as one deer. I did say that Courtney only hit multiple of people because of the "Rush the New Guy" strategy in the dodgeball game, so this is kind of the same thing, so this part is fair.

    But now that you mention that Beth, Leshawna and Lindsay were all hunters, you are right. But because of that, Bridgette and Geoff ended up hitting hunters, not deer. And Harold already shot Heather, so he outranks them there. Though, we're talking about Courtney and Harold not Bridgette, Geoff and Harold, so it's kind of pointless to say. I'll keep this point in mind, though.

    But like I said, though, Bridgette and Geoff were both in the background for most of the game. Harold took the lead for them for most of the challenge and when Geoff came back, he led his team in to shooting hunters, not deer, so that doesn't count on Geoff's part, so Harold wins this one.

    It's sort of pointless to debate on whether shooting your own teammates counts or not, since we're only comparing Courtney and Harold. I was the one who brought it up, so... yes. And let say, if it did count, how could you say that if the Gophers shot their own teammates before Harold, then it doesn't count for him? Especially since Chris never said anything about it. Even though when he did find out, he seemed to have enjoyed it, my guess is that shooting your own team members doesn't count because the whole point of the challenge was to shoot your opposing team. So whether it counted or not, Chris only mentioned to hit the opposing team. He didn't say about whether shooting members of your team counted or not. Though now that you mention it, Heather ended up shooting a bunch of hunters and since Harold has already gotten to Heather, he wins.


    How is that a win, Heather was already shot, so it doesn't count harold didn't shoot 1 deer out before they were already shot and even if we count Harold as hitting heather that's still a tie I don't see how you can possibly say Harold won, if he hunted down and shot 3 deer alone, then I would give it to him but he didn't he shot one by following two teammates after the deer was already hit, I don't see how he could possibly win, and in the dodge ball harold made 1 play, Courtney woke up Duncan who turn the tides of the game causing them to win, if Courtney didn't do that they would have lost 5 to 0, if Harold didn't catch the ball they would have lost 5 to 4, so Courtney has to win that one, not to mention she got more ppl out then Harold, Harold made the LAST play not the best one
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of imverybasic

    imverybasic

    [94]Jul 4, 2009
    • member since: 07/09/06
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 3,060

    Haorld made the LAST play, because he was sent as a LAST resort. That can't possibly be fair. Plus I did give Courtney credit for waking Duncan up. I don't mean to be rude, but please read my posts.

    What you're saying is not true about Heather. She was not already shot. She got shot twice and it was between Harold and Bridgette. Plus, how do we know whether it was Bridgette or Harold who shot her first? Besides, he shot Heather, whether he was the first one or not. How could it be counted? Chris wasn't there to add up the scores. My odds are on Harold since he led the team, but that's just a prediction. He shot Heather WAAAY before Lindsay, Beth and Leshawna could get to her. And like I stated quite a few times: Courtney did not do too well in the beginning of the dodgeball game. She actually got out twice before Duncan came in. You might even say that she did terrible before Duncan arrived on the scene. At least in this challenge, Geoff disappeared and Harold lead the team. Too bad that we didn't get to see it much. And yes, Courtney DID do her job perfectly, but she did it without being hunted down. Yes, the whole point of the challenge was to not get hit, but if you really want to get into deeper meaning. It can't be considered a tie because she was the only one not targeted. And the whole point of these challenges is to have someone competing with you otherwise it's not really a challenge, it's...EASY. So I still give this to Harold. I understand what you're saying, but I already gave Courtney her credit, so that's just it.


    Crystal Coconut wrote:
    You said its an extra mile for courtney to win in the dodgeball. This made no sense.

    When did I say that?

    Edited on 07/04/2009 7:29pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stalemate666

    stalemate666

    [95]Jul 4, 2009
    • member since: 10/19/08
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 927
    imverybasic wrote:

    Haorld made the LAST play, because he was sent as a LAST resort. That can't possibly be fair. Plus I did give Courtney credit for waking Duncan up. I don't mean to be rude, but please read my posts.

    What you're saying is not true about Heather. She was not already shot. She got shot twice and it was between Harold and Bridgette. Plus, how do we know whether it was Bridgette or Harold who shot her first? Besides, he shot Heather, whether he was the first one or not. How could it be counted? Chris wasn't there to add up the scores. My odds are on Harold since he led the team, but that's just a prediction. He shot Heather WAAAY before Lindsay, Beth and Leshawna could get to her. And like I stated quite a few times: Courtney did not do too well in the beginning of the dodgeball game. She actually got out twice before Duncan came in. You might even say that she did terrible before Duncan arrived on the scene. At least in this challenge, Geoff disappeared and Harold lead the team. Too bad that we didn't get to see it much. And yes, Courtney DID do her job perfectly, but she did it without being hunted down. Yes, the whole point of the challenge was to not get hit, but if you really want to get into deeper meaning. It can't be considered a tie because she was the only one not targeted. And the whole point of these challenges is to have someone competing with you otherwise it's not really a challenge, it's...EASY. So I still give this to Harold. I understand what you're saying, but I already gave Courtney her credit, so that's just it.


    Crystal Coconut wrote:
    You said its an extra mile for courtney to win in the dodgeball. This made no sense.

    When did I say that?


    Beth shot her that's shot, and I'd put money on Bridgette being a better shot, and Harold didn't lead the team he was following and Harold would have gotten out more times in the dodge ball game, remember his throw it fell out of his hand and am I too understand that your docking points on Courtney because she managed to hide so well a hunter didn't even find her? Bottom line Harold made one hit that counted AT THE VERY MOST and Courtney didn't get out that's a tie at the very least your just saying Harold won because you want him to not because it's fair your arguments make no sense and your just plain full of it
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of HaydenAvery

    HaydenAvery

    [96]Jul 5, 2009
    • member since: 07/05/09
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 8,574
    in my opinion Harold has more skills then Courtney and Duncan. This has turned into a harold bash thread. the point is i dont think he deserved to be picked on more. duncan started it. he should of known that harold would get back to him but he was too full of himself. also how could harold stand up for himself if his whole team was against him.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of imverybasic

    imverybasic

    [97]Jul 5, 2009
    • member since: 07/09/06
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 3,060

    I agree.

    stalemate666 wrote:
    Beth shot her that's shot, and I'd put money on Bridgette being a better shot, and Harold didn't lead the team he was following and Harold would have gotten out more times in the dodge ball game, remember his throw it fell out of his hand and am I too understand that your docking points on Courtney because she managed to hide so well a hunter didn't even find her? Bottom line Harold made one hit that counted AT THE VERY MOST and Courtney didn't get out that's a tie at the very least your just saying Harold won because you want him to not because it's fair your arguments make no sense and your just plain full of it

    How am I not making sense? I think that I've proved my points on Harold about over a dozen times already. If anything, I think you're missing the points that I'm trying to point out about the challenges. You seem to be avoiding the fact that Harold won the dodgeball game. Courtney got out twice and forgive me for lashing out, but HOW THE HECK IS THAT A TIE? Sure, Courtney woke Duncan up, but that's just a sign saying that she was asking for assistance from him because she did terribly in the dodgeball game. I'm beginning to think that you haven't watched any of the episodes, because Beth did NOT shoot Heather first, Harold and Bridgette did. And whether it was Bridgette or Harold's shot, we'll never know. You are avoiding the fact that the only reason why Courtney won the paintball challenge was because of her not actually having a hunter after her. The challenge didn't even show her avoiding any of the hunters, just arguing with Duncan. Everyone else had a hunter after them. You can't honestly expect to give Courtney more credit. And if memory serves, she did not get the highest score in the challenge. Nobody in The Killer Bass got shot, just the Gophers, so you can't give her the highest score. No offense, but Courtney is a pretty lousy dodger and on top of that, if she would have known that nobody was coming after her, she wouldn't of even tried to hide. Harold made a terrible throw, but so what? So he can't throw and that was only ONE ball. He might have also gotten out ONE person, but that ONE person threw five balls and Harold managed to dodge and catch all of them and on his own, too. The fact that Harold was hardly given a chance to compete for the time that he was here is seen to be severly injustified. The fact that he managed to still contribute in the challenges that he screwed up in, actually make him just as good if not, a BETTER competetor than Courtney. In fact, this all just proves that if he was given more of a chance to compete, he could have actually been a million times better than her. If you disagree with me, that's fine. I don't care. I can't change your mind. But to go as far as calling me out for 'being full of it,' you can't change my mind, either. All these points are from episodes that I've seen; their facts, not opinions. Some of my points are opinions, but I've been using factual points from the show to back up my view.

    Okay, I'm sorry that I lashed out at you, but I'm just supporting my views. I'm not giving Harold more credit. I actually gave Courtney points in challenges where Harold practically deserved them, hands down.

    Let's just call off this debate. It's not getting us anywhere. It's just us arguing and yelling at one another and it's trailing us off topic. People have even given up on posting here. Let's just stop and leave our points as they were. It's getting us nowhere and it's getting way out of line.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of imverybasic

    imverybasic

    [99]Jul 5, 2009
    • member since: 07/09/06
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 3,060

    Okay, I'm just going to disgard everything you just said.

    You want to say that Courtney wins, fine. But I'm just giving you factual points. All I'm just going to say is that if Courtney won 4 out of 4 matches, that was because of Duncan, not her. It was his plan to get out all of those players, not her. I even gave her a point for the dodgeball game.

    Seriously, I think you are getting way out of line here. I even apologized to you and you still feel the need to call me out. You've put words in my mouth. You've been bashing me and my opinions. On top of that, you are way too defensive over Courtney and this argument.

    You want to say that Courtney is better than Harold? Whatever. I'm not going to argue with you anymore.

    Edited on 07/05/2009 11:09am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stalemate666

    stalemate666

    [100]Jul 5, 2009
    • member since: 10/19/08
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 927
    imverybasic wrote:

    Okay, I'm just going to disgard everything you just said.

    You want to say that Courtney wins, fine. But I'm just giving you factual points. All I'm just going to say is that if Courtney won 4 out of 4 matches, that was because of Duncan, not her. It was his plan to get out all of those players, not her. I even gave her a point for the dodgeball game.

    Seriously, I think you are getting way out of line here. I even apologized to you and you still feel the need to call me out. You've put words in my mouth. You've been bashing me and my opinions and on top of that, you are way too defensive over Courtney and this argument.

    You want to say that Courtney is better than Harold? Whatever. I'm not going to argue with you anymore.


    No you giving BS bios statements favoring Harold just to push it to a tie overall that's not factual statement, and yes it was because of Duncan, but Duncan being in the competition was because of her, even if you just gave her 10% of the credit and ignored her contributions on the field it still beats Harold, giving Harold the win in that one is just retarded Mine isn't an opinion yours is, if you do it unbiased Courtney wins but your not being unbiased
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.