think of words that the charaters would never say

  • Avatar of snkcole06

    snkcole06

    [1]Aug 6, 2009
    • member since: 05/15/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 720

    hey,

    ive been thinking on this idea forever about words that the cast will never say or say about someone, anyways this is just for fun and easy i'll go first

    1.Owen:i think i need to go on a diet

    2.Gwen:i love color pink

    3.Heather:i love each and everyone of you group hug"

    4.Duncan:i hate Courtney

    5.LeShawna:you better get outta my face beofore i pop you

    6.Lindsay: oh my gash i'm soo smart now

    7.Katie: oh no ive gained weight

    8.Sadie: ive lost some weight eeee

    9.Trent: i'm obessed with the number 8

    10:Justin:is it me or um i getting lazier everyday

    11.Bridgette:i eat meat

    12.Geoff:parties bore me

    13.Tyler: i play NFL football

    14.Izzy:i'm a normal girl

    15.Beth: dont no one move i lost a contact

    16.Zeke:will you be my girlfriend?

    17.Eva:i'm in a good mood now dont push it

    18.Noah: um can you get outta my face your boring me

    19.Cody:someone teach me how to be cooler

    20.Harold:i am gonna teach that punk a lesson

    21.Courtney:i'm better than all of you

    22.DJ:i aint afaid of nothing, not even Chef

    Edited on 08/06/2009 4:09pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of PinkEmo01

    PinkEmo01

    [2]Aug 6, 2009
    • member since: 11/10/08
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 318
    snkcole06 wrote:

    hey,

    ive been thinking on this idea forever about words that the cast will never say or say about someone, anyways this is just for fun and easy i'll go first

    1.Owen:i think i need to go on a diet

    2.Gwen:i love color pink

    3.Heather:i love each and everyone of you group hug"

    4.Duncan:i hate Courtney

    5.LeShawna:you better get outta my face beofore i pop you

    6.Lindsay: oh my gash i'm soo smart now

    7.Katie: oh no ive gained weight

    8.Sadie: ive lost some weight eeee

    9.Trent: i'm obessed with the number 8

    10:Justin:is it me or um i getting lazier everyday

    11.Bridgette:i eat meat

    12.Geoff:parties bore me

    13.Tyler: i play NFL football

    14.Izzy:i'm a normal girl

    15.Beth: dont no one move i lost a contact

    16.Zeke:will you be my girlfriend?

    17.Eva:i'm in a good mood now dont push it

    18.Noah: um can you get outta my face your boring me

    19.Cody:someone teach me how to be cooler

    20.Harold:i am gonna teach that punk a lesson

    21.Courtney:i'm better than all of you

    22.DJ:i aint afaid of nothing, not even Chef


    Actually...
    Duncan does say words about her like that.
    Courtney does thinks shes better.
    LeShawna does say that
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Riankg

    Riankg

    [3]Aug 7, 2009
    • member since: 04/21/09
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 373
    I dont know..but Lindsay could say that one.. in this season she is always saying that she is smart..and she have a lot of potencial that she couldnt express or say because of Heather.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of CrystalCoconut

    CrystalCoconut

    [4]Aug 7, 2009
    • member since: 02/09/09
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 988
    1. Owen: Can I get diet coke?
    2. Gwen: Me and Heather had a bayby!
    3. Heather: I Love you Gwen
    4. Duncan: Harold keeps beating me up! Again and AGain (crys)
    5. LeShawna: Wanna hear a black joke?
    6. Geoff: Parties are lame
    7. Izzy: Wanna go to the mall
    8. DJ: I am the captain of the football team I can beat up anyone and I will!
    9. Lindsey: Pi equals 3. 1415926535897 9323846264338 3279502884197 1693993751058 2097494459230 7816406286208 9986280348253 4211706798214 8086513282306 6470938446095 5058223172535 9408128481117 4502841027019 3852110555964 4622948954930 3819644288109 7566593344612 8475648233786 7831652712019 0914564856692 3460348610454 3266482133936 0726024914127 3724587006606 3155881748815 2092096282925 4091715364367 8925903600113 3053054882046 6521384146951 9415116094330 5727036575959 1953092186117 3819326117931 0511854807446 2379962749567 3518857527248 9122793818301 1949129833673 3624406566430 8602139494639 5224737190702 1798609437027 7053921717629 3176752384674 8184676694051 3200056812714 5263560827785 7713427577896 0917363717872 1468440901224 9534301465495 8537105079227 9689258923542 0199561121290 2196086403441 8159813629774 7713099605187 0721134 10. Bridgette: I just killed a deer for food! And it tasted good.
    11. Trent: I hate YOU GWEN YOUR SO UGLY
    12. Harold: Hey dude sup?
    13. Courtney: I love you all!
    14. Sadie: I hate Katie!
    15. Beth: Justin is ugly!
    16. Cody: All the ladies hate me!
    17. Tyler: I suck at sports!
    18. Katie: I hate Sadie!
    19. Justin: I am not sexy.
    20. Noah: Come on everyone let's play some murder ball!
    21. Eva: Hey lets go to the mall
    22. Ezekiel: My girlfriend is so amazing!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of princesstikal

    princesstikal

    [5]Aug 7, 2009
    • member since: 06/24/09
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 46
    1. Owen: I think i should go on Jenny Craig
    2. Gwen: I'm super cool, super hot, I'M SUPER SUPER GIRL!!!!!
    3. Heather: I like flowers and butterflies and rainbows, HUGS FOR EVERYONE!!!!
    4. Duncan: You wanna see my barbie collection?
    5.Leshawna: My BFF is Heather
    6. Geoff: *in monotous voice* What is this thing you call party?
    7. Izzy: I just joined the RCMP
    8. Dj: I'LL CRUSH YOUR SKULL!!!
    9. Lindsay: excuse me i have to go defuse this bomb
    10. Bridgette: Time to kill some dolphins
    11. Trent: Music sucks
    12. Harold: Mad skills are so lame
    13. Courtney: This is my 5th time in Juvie
    14. Sadie: I don't need a BFFFl
    15. Beth: Living on a farm is soo overated
    16. Cody:I don't like the ladies i like the Guys
    17.Tyler: I am the most popular person on the football team
    18. Katie: Who's sadie?
    19. Justin: I'm a freak of nature DONT LOOK AT ME!!!!
    20. Noah: I'm Smart Samrt!!! BALLOONS!!!
    21. Eva: I'm a pretty petite princess
    22. Ezikial: Sexism is so stupid
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of clapmaster

    clapmaster

    [6]Aug 7, 2009
    • member since: 10/11/06
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 4,185
    1. Owen: I am a welterweight MMA fighter!
    2. Gwen: Ponies, butterflies, and rainbows are pretty
    3. Heather: Aww you are all my best friend!
    4. Duncan: OMG I love Celine Dion
    5. Leshawna: Heather is my best friend
    6. Geoff: Time to go play Dungeons and Dragons!
    7. Izzy: (in dull voice) Hi nice weather we are having?
    8. DJ: I hate my momma!
    9. Lindsay: 2 + 2 = 4
    10. Bridgette: Yummy dolphin meat
    11. Trent: I have a personality!
    12. Harold: I am useless because I don't have any skills
    13. Courtney: I was never a C.I.T.
    14. Sadie: I can't so find my way to the mall
    15. Beth: I am not superficial!
    16. Cody: Time for me to come out of the closet
    17. Tyler: I am the first string athlete and I'm not a benchwarmer
    18. Katie: Eww Sadie's fat and ugly
    19. Justin: Beauty's not on the outside, its on the inside
    20. Noah: Ooohhh shiny thing
    21. Eva: Like do these shoes match my dress
    22. Ezikial: Girls are better than boys
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TBMSFriday

    TBMSFriday

    [7]Aug 10, 2009
    • member since: 12/11/08
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 387
    CrystalCoconut wrote:
    1. Owen: Can I get diet coke?
    2. Gwen: Me and Heather had a bayby!
    3. Heather: I Love you Gwen
    4. Duncan: Harold keeps beating me up! Again and AGain (crys)
    5. LeShawna: Wanna hear a black joke?
    6. Geoff: Parties are lame
    7. Izzy: Wanna go to the mall
    8. DJ: I am the captain of the football team I can beat up anyone and I will!
    9. Lindsey: Pi equals 3. 1415926535897 9323846264338 3279502884197 1693993751058 2097494459230 7816406286208 9986280348253 4211706798214 8086513282306 6470938446095 5058223172535 9408128481117 4502841027019 3852110555964 4622948954930 3819644288109 7566593344612 8475648233786 7831652712019 0914564856692 3460348610454 3266482133936 0726024914127 3724587006606 3155881748815 2092096282925 4091715364367 8925903600113 3053054882046 6521384146951 9415116094330 5727036575959 1953092186117 3819326117931 0511854807446 2379962749567 3518857527248 9122793818301 1949129833673 3624406566430 8602139494639 5224737190702 1798609437027 7053921717629 3176752384674 8184676694051 3200056812714 5263560827785 7713427577896 0917363717872 1468440901224 9534301465495 8537105079227 9689258923542 0199561121290 2196086403441 8159813629774 7713099605187 0721134 10. Bridgette: I just killed a deer for food! And it tasted good.
    11. Trent: I hate YOU GWEN YOUR SO UGLY
    12. Harold: Hey dude sup?
    13. Courtney: I love you all!
    14. Sadie: I hate Katie!
    15. Beth: Justin is ugly!
    16. Cody: All the ladies hate me!
    17. Tyler: I suck at sports!
    18. Katie: I hate Sadie!
    19. Justin: I am not sexy.
    20. Noah: Come on everyone let's play some murder ball!
    21. Eva: Hey lets go to the mall
    22. Ezekiel: My girlfriend is so amazing!


    Wanna hear a black joke had me laughing for a whole minute...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of CrystalCoconut

    CrystalCoconut

    [8]Aug 14, 2009
    • member since: 02/09/09
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 988
    Owen: I'm not hungry right now
    Gwen:I'll go with red lipstick today
    Heather:You're right, Beth IS prettier than me!
    Duncan: Alright! Turn up that Clay Aiken!
    LeShawna: My butt is really small...
    Geoff:I can't party tonight, I got a lotta homework
    Izzy: I hear no voices
    DJ: I'm game! Hit me with whatever you got!
    Lindsay: Mom! Dad! I passed algebra!
    Bridgette: I'll have the steak, please
    Trent: Pink Floyd sucks!
    Eva: I'm too tired. Why don't you have one of the boys do it?
    Harold: I just got laid!
    Courtney: It's alright. It was my fault anyways. I'll get over it.
    Sadie and Katie: Let's not go to the mall. How about we watch every single Tim Burton movie ever made instead?
    Beth: Justin, get off me! How many times do I have to tell you to leave me alone?!
    Cody: Naw Mom, you don't have to buy me that new iPhone for my birthday. Tyler: No thanks, coach. I don't wanna try out this year. I'm into theatre now
    Justin: Eh, my hair's alright. But yours! *whistles*
    Noah: I like women.
    Ezekiel: Ugh, I hate country music
    Chris: I'll do my hair later. I got a show to do!
    Chef: Prison? Do I look like the kinda guy that went to prison? Didn't think so.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of omid15

    omid15

    [10]Aug 25, 2009
    • member since: 08/19/08
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 256
    CrystalCoconut wrote:
    Owen: I'm not hungry right now
    Gwen:I'll go with red lipstick today
    Heather:You're right, Beth IS prettier than me!
    Duncan: Alright! Turn up that Clay Aiken!
    LeShawna: My butt is really small...
    Geoff:I can't party tonight, I got a lotta homework
    Izzy: I hear no voices
    DJ: I'm game! Hit me with whatever you got!
    Lindsay: Mom! Dad! I passed algebra!
    Bridgette: I'll have the steak, please
    Trent: Pink Floyd sucks!
    Eva: I'm too tired. Why don't you have one of the boys do it?
    Harold: I just got laid!
    Courtney: It's alright. It was my fault anyways. I'll get over it.
    Sadie and Katie: Let's not go to the mall. How about we watch every single Tim Burton movie ever made instead?
    Beth: Justin, get off me! How many times do I have to tell you to leave me alone?!
    Cody: Naw Mom, you don't have to buy me that new iPhone for my birthday. Tyler: No thanks, coach. I don't wanna try out this year. I'm into theatre now
    Justin: Eh, my hair's alright. But yours! *whistles*
    Noah: I like women.
    Ezekiel: Ugh, I hate country music
    Chris: I'll do my hair later. I got a show to do!
    Chef: Prison? Do I look like the kinda guy that went to prison? Didn't think so.
    Noah is not gay
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Diddy_2000

    Diddy_2000

    [11]Aug 25, 2009
    • member since: 04/02/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 357
    omid15 wrote:
    CrystalCoconut wrote:
    Owen: I'm not hungry right now
    Gwen:I'll go with red lipstick today
    Heather:You're right, Beth IS prettier than me!
    Duncan: Alright! Turn up that Clay Aiken!
    LeShawna: My butt is really small...
    Geoff:I can't party tonight, I got a lotta homework
    Izzy: I hear no voices
    DJ: I'm game! Hit me with whatever you got!
    Lindsay: Mom! Dad! I passed algebra!
    Bridgette: I'll have the steak, please
    Trent: Pink Floyd sucks!
    Eva: I'm too tired. Why don't you have one of the boys do it?
    Harold: I just got laid!
    Courtney: It's alright. It was my fault anyways. I'll get over it.
    Sadie and Katie: Let's not go to the mall. How about we watch every single Tim Burton movie ever made instead?
    Beth: Justin, get off me! How many times do I have to tell you to leave me alone?!
    Cody: Naw Mom, you don't have to buy me that new iPhone for my birthday. Tyler: No thanks, coach. I don't wanna try out this year. I'm into theatre now
    Justin: Eh, my hair's alright. But yours! *whistles*
    Noah: I like women.
    Ezekiel: Ugh, I hate country music
    Chris: I'll do my hair later. I got a show to do!
    Chef: Prison? Do I look like the kinda guy that went to prison? Didn't think so.
    Noah is not gay


    ....Noah is so gay it isnt even funny
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Diddy_2000

    Diddy_2000

    [12]Aug 25, 2009
    • member since: 04/02/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 357
    CrystalCoconut wrote:

    Harold: I just got laid!


    *DIES LAUGHING*
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of HaydenAvery

    HaydenAvery

    [13]Aug 25, 2009
    • member since: 07/05/09
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 8,574
    noah is not gay!

    Ezekiel: girls are smarter and better than guys! eh.

    Courtney: there are people on the earth better than me.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Diddy_2000

    Diddy_2000

    [14]Aug 25, 2009
    • member since: 04/02/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 357
    HaydenAvery wrote:
    noah is not gay!

    Ezekiel: girls are smarter and better than guys! eh.

    Courtney: there are people on the earth better than me.


    ...Noah is without a doubt GAY
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TBMSFriday

    TBMSFriday

    [15]Aug 25, 2009
    • member since: 12/11/08
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 387
    Noah might be gay...but I think Justin's gayer (just my opinion...)

    I didn't know this was the 'Accuse Gayness' forum...

    But yeah, they're both pretty gay..Owen too....just a little...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of shishkabob999

    shishkabob999

    [16]Aug 25, 2009
    • member since: 05/23/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 2,147
    Diddy_2000 wrote:
    CrystalCoconut wrote:

    Harold: I just got laid!


    *DIES LAUGHING*


    Harold would probably SAY it, though whether that's true might be the debatable issue. ;P
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of nintendo401

    nintendo401

    [17]Aug 25, 2009
    • member since: 07/26/09
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 11

    Zeke-girls are way smarter than guys

    Eva-(someone pushes her) its ok I'm not mad

    Noah- Sports are the best forget books

    Justin- who cares about how good you look

    katie- I hate you Sadie

    Tyler-I'm no good at sports

    Izzy-I'm normal

    Cody-girls? no thanks man

    Beth-I dont want popularity

    Courtney-who cares about winning its for fun

    Harold-I dont have mad skills

    Trent-music stinks

    Bridgette-I love meat and who cares about nature

    Lindsay-The sum of the square root of any two sides of an isosceles triangle is equal to the square root of the remaining sides

    DJ-Gimme you lunch money

    Geoff-I hate parties

    Leshawna-Heather your awesome

    Duncan-I'm too weak please dont hurt me

    Heather-I love you guys

    Gwen-Omg that skirt is so pretty

    Owen- I dont like food

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TWTlol30

    TWTlol30

    [18]Aug 28, 2009
    • member since: 12/24/07
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 504
    Okay, let me try!

    Owen: I HATE FOOD!
    Gwen: Ducky! I love you ducky! ^_^ (me: -_-')
    Heather: Gwen and Lashuana should win, NOT ME!
    Trent: Who is this girl Gwen? She sounds creepy O.o ....... music is gross!
    Eva: NOAH! HUG ME! ^_^ (Eva's gonna kill me for that...)
    Katie: 3 words, Sadie is fat.
    Sadie: saying "EEE!" is sooo stupid! And best friends suck!
    Duncan: Wanna see my 'My little pony' collection???
    Noah: Excuse me while I go kill Chris by punching him in the head over and over...
    Izzy: Life is boring, but it's better that way!
    Courtney: I LOVE YOU HAROLD!
    Harold: Oh my god.... shoes! (anyone else know where I got that? )
    Lashuana: Getting even with someone is stupid... especially if it's getting even with Heather
    Lindsay: Well, if you divide 72 by 9 and divide 8 by 2 and multiply 4 and 123,45678 you get 493,82712! (I used a calculator for this... lol)
    Tyler: Sports are lame, I suck at them anyway... oh yeah, Lindsay is the UGLIEST girl I have EVER seen in my entire life!
    Bridget: Let's go hunting!
    Geoff: Saying "dude" is so not cool, besides, most people say that at parties, and parties SUCK!
    Cody: I just realized that I am so not cool, and Gwen is ugly...
    Ezekiel: Girls are way better than guys, and Eva is probably the prettiest girl that I have ever seen!
    DJ: I should start disobeying my momma and paying more attention to Chef...
    Beth: (TDI) Justin's powers don't effect me, he is ugly!(TDA) OH MY GOSH! JUSTIN IS SOOO HOT! I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR HIM!
    Justin: My hair is so... ugly.... I LIKE BEING UGLY!
    Chris: Chef should get a raise....
    Chef: I don't need a raise, this isn't about that money or the pain, it's all about friendship! ^_^

    How'd I do?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of CrystalCoconut

    CrystalCoconut

    [19]Aug 28, 2009
    • member since: 02/09/09
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 988
    Of course Noah is gay :/
    What was his last words when he got voted off?
    "Whatever I'm out of here"
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of that70sguy92

    that70sguy92

    [20]Aug 28, 2009
    • member since: 01/02/09
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,257
    Yeah, Noah's totally gay Anywayzzzzzz, I'll do mine later.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.